13. Torture

Delirious POV
I slowly opened my eyes my head pounding wait why am I in a cell oh yeah Vanoss and the guys escaped I closed the window behind them sacrificing myself wait did they get Evan "HELLO?" I called please let him be safe "hello" a voice called from somewhere it sounded familiar "who's that"
"David"
"Nogla it's me"
"God"
"NO Jonathan"
"Oh hey man how's it going" he cheered this Irish prick "not very good where you at" I questioned no one was here so how are we communicating "I'm a cell but I can't see anyone" he replied I look up and saw 3 small bars on the wall they were high up so I grabbed on to the bars and pulled myself up, I saw Nogla "hey up here" I echoed he looked up "Delirious what happened who else is here, did they get Evan, is Lui ok, why did they want us" he stressed asking a lot of questions "I don't know I really don't, all I know is me and you are here and we need to escape" I stated he sat down on the floor running his fingers through his hair "I'm sorry Jon it's just I'm really scared, confused and worried this is really, really bad" he apologised tears slowly going down his face I sigh "yes but we can get through this your a strong person everything will be fine" I told him he stood up grabbing my hand "thank you" he smiled warmly "no problem".

I heard Nogla's door open I quickly jumped down "hello there I'm doctor and scientist Bryce McQuaid what's your name" a guy or Bryce chirped "Nogla" good he didn't use his real name "alrighty so I know you are very confused on why your here well your not the only one I don't know either I'm just following orders from Boss" he chuckled Bryce is so fucking happy and positive isn't he surprising that he doesn't know why we are here "ok well what were you ordered then" David wondered confidently "to take you into questioning with Ashley follow me please" Bryce hummed I heard them leave closing the door behind them
Who's Ashley.

Time skip to 3 hours later

I heard Nogla's door open I jumped up to the bars happily but when saw him all happiness left and was refilled with anger "Nogla" I whispered he looked up at me sadly his clothes were ripped he had cuts and burns all over him he looked to be crying "What the FUCK DID SHE DO TO YOU" I roared punching the wall David was trembling "A-Ashl-ey s-sh-e ke-pt as-king me w-where Ev-a-an w-as I to-ld the-m-m I d-did-n't kno-w b-ut sh-e Oh god no" he explained stuttering but couldn't finish.

How dare she even do that to him I so angry and ready to slit her throat I was about to yell when my door opened I jumped down quickly sitting on the chair in my cell it was that Bryce guy he looked a bit traumatised.

"hello I guess you probably already know who I am" he said faking a cheery tone "yep you sent my friend off to be tortured even though he was telling the truth" I snarled Bryce sighed "I didn't know what she would do ok I don't like what this place does but I can't leave" he responded " what do you mean can't leave" "once you get a job here you can't leave until your 60" Bryce explained that's stupid I feel kinda ba- NO he is a bad person I shouldn't feel bad "so I came here to take you to Ashley *meow*"

Did he just meow wait what, he coughed "excuse me for a second" Bryce pulled out some from his pocket it was pills then popped two in he mouth swallowing them dry "sorry about that, anyway I need to take you to her now" he quickly leaving I followed.

We got to a dark room the only a little light "well well well look who we have here" a girl chuckled a figure came towards me it came closer to reveal a short girl with straight black hair in a ponytail and pricing purple eyes wearing a Red shirt and black shorts "your Ashley aren't you" I growled she grinned "guess your friend told you about me your Jonathan, Jack told me who you are" she beamed "great so what are you gonna do" I smirked she pushed me back into a chair "this should be fun".

She strapped me down and pulled out a tool box "so I have a lot of toys some I got today since your bigger and are the closest to the merman we will be using the big kid toys" she chirped this chick is a maniac "this could make you lose your mind but that isn't my problem is it" she giggled.

Ashley pulled out a knife, a metal rod, a saw and salt and vinegar "so this is a simple question I going to ask all you have to do is tell me" she smiled evilly this is going to hurt a lot "where is Evan" "I don't know" I replied simply Ashley groaned grabbing the knife a stabbed it in my hand "AHHH FUCK AHHH" I screamed in agony "I'll ask again Where. Is. Evan" she growled I looked up at her "I. Don't. Know" she stabbed my other hand and right thigh I screamed tears spilling out "WHERE IS EVAN" she roared "I don't know I don't know please believe me" I begged she grabbed the salt a poured it all over my wounds this is the most painful experience I've ever had "STOP" I screamed more tears pouring out she laughed like a psychopath which she is this is going to be the worst day ever.

Ashley kept asking me the same question I gave her the same answer then she burned, stabbed and poured salt and vinegar all over the wounds after a while a knock was heard at the door "I'm busy" she shouted I kept crying "Mark found a guy roaming around the woods he is a protector of the merman we need you" a guy told her "bring Jonathan and the others with you" oh no who was it, why do me and the guys have to come as well?

Quick note for me
Thank you guys for 2k that's so cool
~Ghost