4: Home, sweet home

*Jamie's P.o.V.*

We hug each other for a while more, until I feel cold, from Jack's powers?
"Hey Jack, it's late and I would really appreciate some sleep." I tell him softly.
"Oh ya, I understand." He replies.
"Thanks, you can sleep with me tonight since we don't have a guest room." I explain, "But tomorrow you can stay in Sophie's room since my parents and her are going out for the week, but not me 'cause I got homework over the break."
"Oh... okay." He sounds a bit disappointed.
"If you really want, you can just stay in my room." I try to make him feel better. "Make yourself comfortable. This can be your home away from home."
"Thanks a lot Jamie. You haven't changed in the 5 years I haven't been visiting you."
I crawl under the covers, getting warmer already. I shift to one side of the bed and pat the other side for Jack to lie in. He slowly comes under with me. We lie there for a minute, just staring at the ceiling. Jack breaks the silence between us.
"I love you so much, Jamie." He says as he turn to face me.
"I love you too, Jack." I turn and our eyes meet. I take it as a friendly "thank you" between us.
He keeps our gaze together, then suddenly Jack kisses my forhead.
"Good night Jamie." He says, then rolls over, facing away from me.
"Ya, good night Jack." I say after a brief moment, trying to process what just happened.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake to light streeming into my room from the window. I lazily rub my eyes to clear them. It's silent in the house. My parents and Sophie probably already left. What time is it?
I lift my head and that's when I realize Jack's head in the middle of my chest with his hands next to his head. He looks so cute and peaceful. I decide to lie back down with Jack in the bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's close to sun down by the time we're both awake and getting out of bed. I've never slept that long before.
"Seems like you slept well," Jack says to me while we're getting dressed. "Went right into the evening."
"Ya, real well," I reply, "Won't be tired tonight. Guess we can stay up later."
"True."Jack comments, "But then what are we going to do?"
"How about first we get something to eat." I say, noticing how hungry I am.
"Good idea. What do you want?"
"Maybe just something in the fridge."
After we have our one meal for the day, Jack and I play video games and watch TV together way past dark.
"It's 4 a.m., we probably should hit the hay." I say, "I should get back into a better sleep schedule."
"Sure, I'll sleep in Sophie's room tonight then."
"Alright, see you the morning."
"See ya."
I go into the washroom by my room and get washed and change into my pajamas. I really like having Jack around. He just brings this aura of fun with him wherever he goes. Well I guess that's what happens when that's your center.
I get into bed and quickly fall asleep, not realizing how tired I had been. I can't wait for tomorrow. Another day alone with Jack...