Epilogue

Warning: This little ending has 18+ rated content. If you don't like boy on boy action, I don't even know why you're here since the entire story is BL. This is my first lemon scene so hopefully it's not terrible. You have been warned.

*Jack's P.o.V.*

"Woohoo. Nice job Jay!" I call to my husband.

Jamie just finished up clearing the seasonal change and is coming back to our place in the forest near Burgess. It's small and out of the way, so that no wandering kids find it, but it comfortably fits the two of us.

"Thanks Jackie!" He calls back as he rushes over. He jumps into my arms as I spin him around. He snuggles into my neck as I place a kiss on his forehead. He looks back up at my with a smile.

"Even though there's so many more places than are expecting a change in season, it doesn't get me down because I've got you to come running back to." He says.

"You're so cute!" I squeal. Jamie giggles at me from within my arms.

It's been a few years since Jamie has been a spirit like the rest of us Guardians. He does his job very well, I'd say he's already got the hang of it. It's so nice to be settled with him, my love, and to know that we'll be together, helping the world.

We are officially married too! I can remember proposing to him that night on his graduation day. We had the whole ceremony at North's place because it was the most convenient and every could fit in that space. It's was so nice to finally be able say that we're a couple for life. Even through everything, we've managed to stay together. Don't think that our relationship is anything close to perfect, I can assure you it's not, but we can forgive each other and we help each other when we fall. It's about being there, working together, and that's exactly what we're doing now.

"I feel dirty." Jamie complains to me. "I'm going to take a shower."

"Alright." I reply with a laugh. "But I want to take a shower too."

"Well then this won't be the first time we shared the shower." He says.

"Fair enough." I say with a nod.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once inside, Jamie gets the towels and puts them on the hooks in the bathroom. We get another set of clothes to change into after our shower. I want to shower with Jamie but there's something I want to do more, if you know what I mean, and it involves getting down and real dirty, so best fet cleaned after. Good thing we're still in our bedroom right now (yes, we share a bedroom, like a typical married couple).

"Honey, I love you." I say, taking Jamie's waist from behind.

"Love you too, Frosty." He says and he turns around to face me.

I bring my lips to his, giving him everything he deserves in that one kiss. I pull him over to the bed and pin him underneath me as I take shots at his neck.

"Eager, aren't you?" He says between moans of pleasure.

"Only for you." I reply, "And before we clean 'cause we'll need to after this."

I keep kissing his neck, earning more sounds of pleasure for my actions. He was blessing my ears and I wanted him to say my name with his sweet, lewd voice. One part of his neck is rather sensitive because when I crossed that part, he let out unrestrained moans of pleasure. I bit down, not hard, but enough to make a mark and sucked, making a hickey on his neck. When I detached, we we're both gasping for breath. He looked me in the eyes and I sent to him my plans telepathically (you know, lover's bond?) and he giggled at that.

"You sure you don't mind it?" I ask him, just to positive it was okay.

"I'm sure. I mean, why not? We're married and all that, so what could be so bad?" He replies.