A/N : Thanks and...

Since I'm taking a little break from writing my other story, I thought I would come back here to just say thank you.

Thank you for showing this shitty little story your time of day (or night) and for reading and enjoying it. I really didn't expect anything of this and just started writing a ROTG fanfic because I was feeling really depressed over being gay but also Christian. I know those two things don't really mix well but it seems to be going well so far. Everyone I've come out to have been really kind and supportive of me so I'm doing well. Even though I do like guys I wouldn't really call myself gay because that's just another label to put on myself that I don't need.

Besides all that, thanks again for the many reads and votes that you guys have given this story. I really appreciate all the love and support from you behind that screen, whether you're relatively new or if you've been here since my debut.

Anyways as thanks to you, I've noticed that in chapter 8, a few people wanted a sex scene (if I'm not mistaken). I'd be happy to oblige. I would just like to know where you would want it. Leave a comment as to where it should go. Either in chapter 8 as an edit, sometime before Jamie get's turned into a spirit or after, or anywhere else, self standing or otherwise. Let me know and I'll try my best but don't expect much since I'm still a virgin and I don't really think about that stuff a whole lot... who am I joking though, honestly...

Hope to hear from some, if not all, of you about what you guys want. I'm here to give you entertainment and I'm happy to comply to what the audience wants. Thanks again and love you all!!!

See you in the next one! 안녕! 사랑해!💕

^^It's a cute(ish) picture of me!!!