7: Comfortable

*Jack's P.o.V.*

I'm glad how the meal turned out. It was one of the best I've ever made. Maybe because I had so much passion behind making it, maybe because I was making it for Jamie.
I go to the bathroom and stare into the mirror. I wonder what makes Jamie's heart pound for me? He makes mine pound because of his lighthearted nature and cute features. I hope I can see the beauty in others like Jmaie does, and I hope the other can see the same in me.
My mind wanders to the Guardians. It's been close to 3 days that I've been away from them. Once I became a Guardian, I never spent more than a few hours from one of them but now I left them. I left them because I didn't feel welcome anymore. I left them for Jamie.
I think now is a good time to tell Jamie the reason why I came to him when I did. I exit the bathroom and make my way back to Jamie's room. He's sitting on the bed now, eyes fixed on the pictures on his wall. They are from his childhood, when he would play with the neighbours kids.
His face has an excited expression on it and he seems to be in such a good mood. I kinda feel bad now, wanting to tell him why I left the Guardians and my struggle. So instead, I try to keep that good mood going on for a bit longer.
"You look just delighted," I say to Jamie, "I wonder why that is."
He giggles a bit, (so cute) then gestures for me to sit on the bed. He goes over to his desk to get a well worn sketchbook. He opens the cover and then I understand what he's been doing all these years.
The sketchbook is filled with images of frosty landscapes and beautiful winter scenes. But the sketches that catch my eye are the ones he's draw of me. I had no idea that he knew I was watching him and he somehow manages to make sketches of me.
I can't help but smile as we flip through his sketchbook together. He's filled it with all the things that remind him of me. All throughout the time I didn't say a word to him, he still kept me in his thoughts, waiting for me to come back to him.
Tears start to roll down my cheeks. Jamie closes the sketchbook and puts it back on his desk. He wraps his arm around me and leans his head on my left shoulder. I put my arm around him and lean my head on his. We stay like this for a while before I finally tell him why I came back to him.
"Thank you Jamie, for being here for me, for understanding, and for loving me through it all."
"Jack, please. I'm just doing what any friend would do for you."
"I wish that were the case but not every friend is that accepting. The Guardians, well not North, they didn't take my coming out well. They were all scared, of what I don't know, but they...I didn't feel welcome anymore."
"Jack..." Jamie's voice is sad, sad for me. "I'm sure, eventually, they'll accept you for who you are. But no matter what, you are always welcome here. As long as I'm living, I will believe and love Jack Frost."
"Jamie..." I rest my head on his shoulder as he puts a hand on my head.
"It's going to be fine Jack. We have each other, now and forever."
We stare into each other's eyes, mine with tears, his with compassion. I wipe the tears away and dry my eyes. He hugs me and I fall back onto the bed. Jamie's on top of me now, my legs between his, as he sits up straight. His eyes suggest that we make the most of the time together tonight. I like the change in mood.
"I'm not sure what people do on the night of their first date but maybe we can make out." Jamie says.
"Sure. For you, anything." I respond.
I sit up and he wraps his arms around my neck, pulling me in close.
His eyes are filled with passion and desire. He wants to make the first date one to remember. I'm willing for the same when I'm with Jamie.
He's sitting in my lap, his head slightly higher than mine. I wrap my arms around his waist and hoist his forwards, closer to me. He comes down onto my lips with his, the action filled with love. While our lips mingle, he slips his tongue into my mouth. He's efficient yet thorough, making the most of the kiss. I'm surprised, he's really matured and knows how to embrace and kiss. We fall backwards, onto the bed, where we continue our intimacy. After a while of kissing Jamie sits up.
"You taste so good Jack." He says.
"And you don't taste bad either." I reply.
I can tell what he wants to do. His hands are just under my shirt, already on my skin. His hands are warm and feel so comforting on me.
"I want to taste all of you."
"Be my guest."
Slowly, Jamie's hands move upwards, lifting my shirt with them. I lift my hands and he pulls the shirt right off, over my head. I slip my hands under his shirt, bringing them up to his chest. Before I pull off his own shirt, I clutch his well-muscled chest in my hands. At my touch, Jamie moans with pleasure. His body is so hot and muscled. I want to feel all of him too. I finally pull his shirt off and run my hands over his chest, down to his abs. They're so definite, they have a solid shape that makes my heart beat even faster.
I bring my hands to his waist as he crawls over me. I pull my hands around him, and he starts pecking my neck with kisses, leaving small bite marks on my frosty skin. I shiver at his touch. He knows how to get my heart pumping, even if we've been apart for a long time. I throw my head back, enjoying the moment. Jamie continue down my neck, down to my bare chest, finally resting his head on my chest. I bring my hands up, patting his head. He sits up with his hands on my chest.
"That was really good Jamie." I say.
"I'm glad you enjoyed it." He replies.
"But I don't think we're done yet."
I sit up to join him and wrap him in a hug. We rest our heads on each others shoulders. I kiss his neck and keep our bodies against each other.
I wish we could always be this close. I don't want to think that this will end, even though, in the back of my mind, this is all temporary. But now's not the time to think that way.
Jamie kisses my cheek and I indulge him in another kiss. I'm not sure how long we stay together, but I'm glad that we can be so close and vulnerable with each other. Jamie, my first believer, my first human friend, my first and only lover.
"You make me feel right at home in your arms." I say.
"Your welcome to stay and be as comfortable as you want." He replies.
"I love you so much, Jamie."
"I love you too, Jack."
We crawl under the covers together, our tops still bare. He kisses me again as we settle down into sleep together.