five

———

———

"hoseok hyung,

i don't have enough words to thank you for all that you have done for me. you were the first person to talk to me when i started school my freshman year. i'll never forget how kind you were and how you made me feel comfortable in a place so foreign to me.

you showed me around the school, walked me to my classes, and you sat with me at lunch so that i never had to be alone. that all meant so much to me.

i would have never expected to find such an amazing best friend in a place that was so new and different for me.
thank you for taking the time to get to know me and being patient and waiting for me to open up to you. you could've just as easily grown tired of my timidness and left me. i'm so glad you decided to stay.

you are my best friend in the entire world and i love you so, so much. thank you for always being there for me and never giving up on me. i'll never forget you.

i hope you can forgive me when this is all over. please know that this is for the best.
i know what i'm doing and i will not regret what happens.

i have one last request.

go to the park with the big willow tree in the middle tomorrow at 2pm.
sit down underneath it.
there will be five other people there who are also very special to me.
please get to know them and become great friends.
though, i have no doubt that you will all get along exceptionally well.

never let anyone dull your shine. keep on smiling, hyung.

sincerely,
jeon jungkook ♡"