Prologue

SOUL MATES
A passage by elder witch Dalia. 

Soul mate. A term often used by people not within the supernatural world, yet a term still highly confused. Your soul mate isn’t just somebody you find one day and decide to fall in love with, your soul mate is the person perfectly designed for you.

You soul mate is nature’s gift, if you do something for nature, nature will do something for you- it will create you a soul mate, and from the moment they’re born you will have an instant bond with them. An invisible bond, yet in moment of true need you will realise it is there.
Anyone can have a soul mate, a werewolf, a witch, a human and even a vampire. Your soul mate is not necessarily someone of the same type as you; it is not uncommon for werewolves to have a witch soul mate or for a human to have a vampire soul mate- well not unusual in the few cases of soul mates there actually is. 

What to do if you find out you have a soul mate? Look for them, because your soul mate is the one, and once you find the true one you will never love the same way again.

But be warned when a soul mate bond is finalised (in a way not yet known to me, perhaps you share blood, but how would that be if you were perhaps a witch and a human?) you’re instincts will change, no longer will your natural response be to save yourself, but it’ll be to save them, within the cases of soul mates I know of, this is not an uncommon event, and once you’re bond if finalised, it’s not just that you’ll never love the same again, but you never will love again.