1

Hello everyone, I am writing this because FIRST- I am bored and I have a lot of time in my hand before school starts in...August. SECOND- some followers who have found out that President Mike and FL Margaux Bustamante has twins, they wanted a sequel...especially those who said Trapped... is bitin.

I am writing this and the other book under teen fiction category and will not give in to anyone who wanted me to write my story in the way they wanted me to write it. Teen fiction cause I have learned my lesson...I would rather have ghost/silent readers who vote(at least) and respect my way of writing and the pace I make than those who are way toooooo demanding. Teen Fiction readers? Oh hell, I have this high respect for them and I love them.

So if you're sailing the ship with us, sit, read and relax..., here's the story of Yuan and Janelle, stress free and feel good lang.

PHILIPPINE MILITARY ACADEMY
CADET JUAN MIGUEL "YUAN" BUSTAMANTE

Eversince Miggy left for foreign schooling I have been the only one who has to deal with all the presidential jokes the Cadet Corps could come up with. I do not mind though. My Dad will be the president for 6 long years and he has served 1 year already. He won when Miggy and I were still plebes. Being the president's son has not given me privileges in the Academy. As a matter of fact, it has become our doom. Our upperclassmen would tell us to make our Dad wear something weird whenever he came for visit when we were still plebes. There was a time, 4 upperclass cadets told us to ask our Dad to use Pink umbrella instead of the black umbrella the Presidential Security Group (PSG) carries. Of course we told him but we never popped the names of the upper class cadets out. The day our Dad, the president of the Philippines came to visit the cadets at the Academy, the PSG detailed to carry the umbrella over our dad's head (cause it was raining) was bright pink. Miggy and I wanted to burst out laughing at him but we were on line trying to look mean and serious. But we were so proud of him, he would do anything for his children. Mom was smiling from ear to ear. Dad approached us and playfully punch our gutt. All I could whisper was "I love you Dad, thank you" and I saw his eyes turned watery a lil bit, he whispered "I love you too. I miss you and your brother" and then he went to Miggy's company.

When Miggy went to WestPoint immediately after because he got the highest percentile rank for all those who applied for foreign schooling, I was left behind. Well, I did not apply. We both knew that we will separate eventually, so why not now?

He started his cadetship at USMA again. So he will be graduating a year after me. He told me that at USMA they are more lenient than in PMA. He said that PMA got stricter rules for the plebes.

This is my last year as a cadet, I am graduating ahead of him. But when he comes home from West Point after their graduation, he will serve in the Army. I still don't know what branch of service will I join after graduation.

"Uy Mistah, where will you be staying this Christmas break? Come with us, we're spending it at Montie's place in Laoag and we could use your car you know."

"I would love to go with you guys but I need to go wih my family to the U.S for the state visit of the President and we need to go."

"Again? Must be awesome to be the president's son eh?"

"Not really. You go abroad, act prim and proper and watch what you do cause your Dad's name is at stake and your country's too. Nakakainis din minsan pero wala kami magawa."

"Magkikita ba kayo ni Miggy dun?"

"Pupuntahan na lang niya kami."

"May girlfriend na ba yun?"

"Yun pa? Eh di ba torpe nga yun eh. Sabi nga ni Mommy baka gumaya sa Daddy namin na matanda na siya nah asawa."

"Hahahaha malamang. So kita kita na lang tayo pagbalik?"

"Oo. Enjoy mo sa US, mukhang madaming chicks dun. Magsasawa ka."

"Mga ulol!"

"Yan lang nagpapasaya sa yo eh, babae."

"Umalis na nga kayo!"

"Uy, Yuan, before I forget, nasa baba pala si Beatriz at Karen hinihintay ka. Babain mo na sila at baka magpatayan dun."

"Pabayaan mo sila, wala naman na kami eh. Sinabihan ko na sila na pag wala na, wala na. Hindi na pwedeng binabalikan yan"

"Ang guapo mo talaga bilib ako!"

"Mga gago!"

Damn these girls. Bakit ba nandiyan na naman sila? Sinabihan ko na so Karen na ayokong pinagsisinungalingan ako. Nung nagkita kami sa bahay nilaa sabi niya siya lang, pag dating ko dun nandun na yata lahat ang buong nasyon. Gusto discrete pero parang ibinalita sa buong mundo. Si Beatriz naman, angn kulit. Gusto palaging nandito sa PMA bumibisita. Eh ayoko yung pinangungunahan din ako. Alam ko naman na habol lang sa akin yung pagiging anak ng presidente. Kung hindi dahil dun wala na. Hindi naman kasi sila yung tipo ng mga babae na habol eh ang uniporme ko. Yung iba sigurong babae. Pero tong dalawang to, two of the most famous bitches I ever met.

Besides, ayoko pa magseryoso sa babae. Tsaka na yan. Nineteen pa lang ako, hindi pa yan ang plano ko sa buhay.

Author: please vote and comment. Thank you