14

YUAN

After we met with the family of Krista, I asked Dad if I could go out for a while. I told him that I would be meeting someone else. I did not tell them that Erica errr Janelle and I agreed to meet at the Ritz- Carlton again. She told me that she has an interview there about her charity project. She told me that if I wanted to see her there. I had no choice but to go to the hotel where she is. Teddy, my detail came with me. I wanted to go alone but Dad told me that I need to bring Ted. I always complain that they should not forget that I am also a soldier and I know how to protect myself but he told me that I needed a buddy wherever I go. He won, Ted came with me. Not that I mind Ted coming with me but I guess I do not want to tell him why I am visiting the First Daughter.

When we arrived at the hotel, I was stopped by the Secret Service. They do not care if I am also a son of a president. I sat there for almost an hour waiting for the interview to be over. Then she came out of the room. She saw me standing outside the room. She smiled at me and approached me. Then I saw him, the guy who has this propriety attitude towards her. She stopped and looked at him. Then she turned to me apologetically. She told me to wait. The guy looked at me and just shrugged his shoulder like he didn't care who I was. If I was him I would have raised hell and high waters if my girls gave that attention to some random guy. But I am not random. I was the first guy. Damn I am the first guy.

I thought they have broken up already. The news said they are no longer together. What the hell is happening? I turned my back and left the place. I am not cut to wait for my turn. Hindi ako ipinanganak na martir, Putang ina, I like her, I want her, but I can not wait for my turn. I do not want to fall in line. It's either me or nothing at all. Damn ang sakit pala nito.

"Sir, alis na po tayo?"

"Oo."

"Okay, Sir."

What I like with my details, they do not ask questions. They just follow what  wanted. Damn! Tangina!

Author: please vote and comment. Tha k you