26

ERIKA

My flight back home is tomorrow at noon, Philippine time. Yuan did not leave me. I don't know how he did it but he was with me the whole day. I went to interviews and some cocktails and he was always there. It was almost midnight when he went home. We had some pizza and a lot of kissing. Yeah kissing only. He left and told me that he will be back to escort me to Manila in the morning. My last event is in Cebu. He said that he will be with me. But at the last minute he called and told me that he was sorry he couldn't be with me.

He told me that he could not get a pass since the new Air Force commander is on his first day as the commander and he reports directly to him. He was asked to report blah blah blah. I understood everything because he belongs to the military and we all come after the country. Well it happens. He told me that he will call me when the plane lands.

I am flying the flag carrier, Philippine Air Lines. I told myself that I will marry a man who will be at home everyday. Or will be there when I go to sleep at night and who would spend weekends with mw and our family. But by the way things are going, I might have found the right man with the wrong job. Hahahaha my dreams of a happy family is not the right dreams that I have. Hahahaha

Oh well. I love Yuan. Period. ⁰ learned he has a twin and I saw Miggy, I thought I would be confused who is who. But I realized, you do not get confused if you're the girlfriend or the wife. They look so alike, even the way they smile and walk and scratch their noses. They have the same mannerisms and their voices are the same but I know if it's Yuan....

"Two old friends meet again
Wearin' older faces
And talk about the places they've been
Two old sweethearts who fell apart
Somewhere  long ago
How are they to know
Someday they'd meet again
And have a need for more than reminiscin"

Whose singing?

"Miggy? "

YUAN

When I asked Tito Larry if he will allow me to do it on his plane, he told me that he is happy to help. I asked Miggy to sing for me since 1. He is the better singer between us.
2. I am a nervous wreck.
3. And I would like to share this moment with him. Besides, i was also there when he asked Krista to marry him... I mean when they... Well with the parents and all.
And he agreed. Walang maraming salita. My twin said yes. Now that Ericka saw him already, it's my turn to come out from my hiding place which is just 3 rows behind Ericka's row.

I approached her. She has not seen me yet. Miggy took her hand and made her stand. He turned her to look at me. She was shocked... Okay surprised to see me. She reached out to touch me but Miggy stopped her.

"Wait muna di pa ako tapos sa kanta ko."

He said.

Everybody laughed and someone told him " Huwag mo na tapusin. "

I hugged Erika when she hugged me. As she was hugging me i whispered that I still have some thing to do and that people are watching us. She released me and said sorry. Wala pa talaga siyang clue or nagkukunwari lang to? I kneeled in front of her and Miggy handed me the ring.

She was so surprised she also knelt in front of me. Haynaku, panira sa trip talaga tong girlfriend ko.

" Janelle Erica Maxwell, make me the happiest man now by agreeing to marry me and I will make you the happiest woman in the world forever. Would you like to be Mrs Juan Miguel Bustamante for the rest of your life? "

She is crying and laughing and kissing me already.

" Baby, before that, please say yes. "

" Oh, hahahaha, sorry babe.... Yes I will be Mrs Yuan Bustamante for the rest of my life. "

" Thank you, Baby. I love you"

" I love you too "

Author: Please vote and comment. Thank you.