Chapter 2

Lucas' POV                                                                  

I walked alone into the nursery. The nurse walked me over to two cribs. My jaw dropped. I read on the cards "SCOTT"

"So they're both mine..?" I wiped the tears from my eyes. The nurse nodded then began to expain,

"Your wife Peyton is currently still in coma. But there is a high chance, she will be okay Mr.Scott. But..she did just have an emergency C-Section, so she's going to have to stay here for ahwhile to recover. okay?"

I said nothing. I just hugged her.

"oh hah" she laughed.

"Just thank you for saving her.." my eyes filled up with tears, once again. she smiled and walked out> I texted Haley the news.

Me: Haley, the babies are okay! You and Nathan can head over to the Nursery to see them, Boy and Girl!"

Haley: oh my gosh!!! we will be right there.

I stood next to the babies. I stared into my daughters eyes, I instantly saw Peyton. They both had that little eye..the eye that you look into and you just instantly smile, Peyton and Mrs. Baby Scott, now both had that affect on me.

"ahhh!" Haley ran in smiling seeing the babies instantly,

"Perfect aren't they?" I smiled proudly.

"Hey handsome." Peyton poked my back.

Startled, I jumped back. Peyton smiled at me down from he wheelchair. A nurse holding onto the handles, I asked "Youre okay!?!? like.. everythings gonna be okay?!"

"Everything will be just fine." The nurse smiled.

I sighed in major relief.

"My god Peyton Scott you scared me!" I put my hand on her cheek and kissed her lips, hard.

"well sorry Lucas Scott." she laughed inbetween our kiss.

"There's some people I want you to meet.." I lifted our daughter out first and handed her to Peyton. Her eyes lit up instantly. "Can we name her Sawyer?!" Peyton smiled and gasped at the same time.

"okay!" I cried with pride.

Haley gave Peyton a smile with tears coming out of her eyes, "Lucas I told you everything would be okay!"

"wheres the 2nd Mr. Baby Scott?" Nathan asked referring the first to Jamie.

"what?" Peyton gasped.

I gave her a smirk while lifting our son out of the crib, Peyton handed our daughter, Sawyer over to Nathan and took our son,

"twins?!" she gasped.

 Another tear left my eye, "Yes.." I closed my eyes and put my head into my hand.

This was so much to take In, at one moment im crying in the Chapel praying for Peyton to wake, then another moment, I find out I know have a beautiful family of four.

I smiled at Peyton as she held our son, still in the wheelchair.

Brooke soon walked I as well.

"PEYTON!" she screamed and hugged her.

"Twins!" Peyton smiled at Brooke.

She gasped and pushed her hair behind her ears.

"Here!" Nathan smiled at Brooke while handing her Sawyer.

"Whats her name?" Brooke cried.

"Sawyer" I laughed.

"im gonna spoil you Sawyer Scott! Yes I am!!" Brooke smiled while ticklin her belly.

"Sawyer Brooke Scott." Peyton reassured her.