Chapter 3

Brooke's POV

"Oh my god." I shed a tear.

Peyton smiled at me and nodded

"Well in that case, I am gonna spoil you Sawyer Brooke Scott!" I booped her littlennose with a bigger smile on my face that time.

"Oh god my daughters middle name is Brooke oh god oh god." Lucas walked in circles holding his forehead.

"Don't look so disappointed." I laughed.

"Maybe she will be a mini Brooke." Peyton smirked while looking at me, we laughed as Lucas raised his voice saying, "OH GOD OH GOD."

I watched Peyton smile at her son. She smiled at him the way I do.

---2 Days Later--

Peytons POV

"Lucas!!! GRAB THE BOTTLE!" I screamed as he ran to the kitchen. Baby Lucas was squirming In my hands.

"Here babe." 

I pushed the bottles way into his mouth as I readjusted myself on my couch.

"this is so stressful.." Lucas cried while picking up a crying Sawyer.

I gave him a look kinda saying, im sorry.. I love you.

He walked over and sat next to me smiling at Baby Lucas.

The second he sat down, Sawyer began to cry.

"Are you fucking kidding!?!?!" he yelled to her.

"Lucas! Theres no need to yell at her like that, shes just a baby.." I said in a shocking tone.

"Just leave me alone.." he groaned forcing Sawyer onto my other arm.

He got up and headed towards the door.

"Really?!" I yelled as I began to cry.

"Don't cry Peyton, I love you. But this is too stressful for me right now.

"so youre just gonna leave us?"

"ill be back later." he opened the door, and walked out.

I shook my head and tried to wipe the tears off my face.

"Daddy will be back soon.." I said with doubt to Sawyer and Baby Lucas.

Based on the time, 10:30 pm, I put the twins down and climbed into bed.

"Goodnight Babe.." I whispered to the tears in my pillow.

- 1:32 am-

I was awoken to the sound of what looked like a police officer kicking open my front door. I yelped and jumped up. But before I went to see who was here, something else caught my eye.

A letter written to my name, that looked like Lucas' writing.

Dearest Peyton Scott,

                Arent we so blessed? We have a perfect family :) I need you to know.. I love you. Okay? You don't know how lovely you are.. nobody said this would be easy, like you always taught me, just get through it. Everything will be okay in the end. Right? I always took that advice. Accept now.. Nobody said it would be this hard. I know its only been like 2 hours. But I cant do this! I know I cant. But what I do know, is that you can. I have faith in you. Peyton Scott, so beautiful you are. I don't know how to word this, but.. im leaving. Im leaving for good. im leaving forever.. Im writing you this because I just wanted you to know what was happening so you weren't confused for the rest of your life.. I don't want you to be upset, ill be in a better place I promise. But this, is goodbye..i love you. I love you Baby Lucas Scott, I love you Sawyer Brooke Scott, and of course, I love you Peyton Elizabeth Sawyer..

                                                                                                                 Yours Sincerely,

                                                                                                                               Lucas Scott.