LGBT+ Avenging

"There he is. The man of the hour!" Natasha said without moving from her catlike perch on the couch in Tony's living room. Bucky walked into the room with a red t-shirt on, the left sleeve hanging loose and empty. He still wasn't used to not having his left arm. Sometimes it felt like it was still there, and he'd try to use it, only to remember that it was gone.

"Oh, man! He's back from the dead!" Sam said, supportive even though Bucky was not his favorite person in the universe. There are just certain situations where one has to be supportive no matter who the person is. This was one of those situations.

"Barnes: they let you out of the hospital four days ago. How come we haven't seen you 'til now? Huh?" Tony asked, walking into the room, patting Bucky gently on the back as he passed. Bucky was quiet, and smiled slightly at everyone as he sat on the couch to the left of Nat, Steve sitting on his other side. Almost everybody politely avoided looking at Bucky's left shoulder, where nothing came out of his shirt sleeve, but Tony looked directly at it, pondering. "Hey, Barnes, you know what kind've prosthetic they're gonna hook you up with? 'Cause I bet you anything that I can make something that is both more functional, and cooler." Tony said, cocky and confident. He was kind've a technical genius, just like his dad. He owned an extremely successful technology company, not that anyone within this group cared all that much. To them he was just the snarky little guy who made everybody laugh all the time. Bucky smiled.

"You'll probably have to talk to my doctors about that or something." Bucky said, though he liked the idea, since Tony's tech was undeniably amazing.

"Oh, don't worry. I can handle that. I'm what you call a 'person of influence' pretty much everywhere I go." Tony said. Basically everyone rolled their eyes, though it was true. Just then, Wanda and Vi came through the door, shaking the rain off themselves.

"Sorry we're late." Vi called from the front entry, "Traffic was bad because of the rain." They strolled into the living room, then caught sight of Bucky.

"Ohmygod, Bucky, you're here! How are you?" Wanda came rushing forward towards Bucky. Out of all of them other than Steve, Wanda and Nat had been the most worried. Both of them had just clicked with Bucky, and cared about him a whole lot already.

"Well, you know, I'm doing better than I was." Bucky said softly. Wanda looked him up and down, deciding that, yes, he was on the mend.

"Seriously, Bucky, you were not looking good the last time I saw you. I'm glad to see you're on your way back to health." Wanda cared about everyone. She had such a good heart. Everyone knew it, too. Vi came over and wrapped their arm around her. Bucky smiled kindly, and Wanda smiled back. She and Vi went to sit on the loveseat.

"So," Vi started, "What are we doing tonight?" Tonight was not a movie night. Tonight they were getting together to get some work done.

"Well, I was actually thinking we could do, like, an interview of all of us about the recent events that have been plaguing our minds." Nat said, referring to when Steve and Bucky had been attacked in the park. "I know we've already written some stuff, but a short little video on the topic could get the word out for people so things like this never happen again. Sound good everyone?"

"Yes." Was the immediate response from all corners of the room. They immediately started working, Tony setting up cameras and everyone else preparing things to say or questions to ask others. They would go one at a time, then edit the video so that everybody could share a little bit.

"Alright, we are ready to roll. Who's going first?" Tony asked. Clint volunteered. "Alright Clint, sit on that stool there right in front of the green screen. You say anything you want to say, and then we're gonna ask you some questions. Ready?" Clint nodded, "Alright, three, two, one: go."