Chapter 5

Kellin

I always hated packing. It meant I was leaving the two most beautiful girls I loved the most.

"Got everything Kellin?" Katelynn asked.

"Everything but you and Copeland. " I replied.

"Aww honey, you'll be home before you know it." She replied.

I grabbed her by the waist and began to kiss her. When I was threw I hugged her.

"I'm going to miss you." I said.

"I'll miss you more." She replied.

I climbed onto the bus and watched Katelynn and the house disappear in the distance.

Hours have passed and we are only a quarter of the way there.

"So Kellin are you stoked for this years Warped Tour?" Jessie asked.

"Yeah." I replied trying to keep my focus.

I stood up and moved to the back and laid down on the bed, and pulled out a picture of my precious girls . I turned to my side and fell asleep.

I was startled by the sudden stop. Were we here? I walked back out and there we were. An empty venue that would transform into Warp Tour.

We began to set up. Wires, amps, equipment were everywhere. I stood on stage. The lot was completely empty. My imagination took control. I dreamed of all my fans who would come out to have a good time but, Katelynn and Copeland were up front. They were here.....

"Kellin!" Gabe yelled to me interrupting my thoughts.

He jogged up to me and patted my back.

"Dude, lets go. We're done setting up."

I followed Gabe off stage and back on the bus.