Chapter 19

Kellin

"You did great!" I said to Daniella.

"Thanks." She replied.

We returned home.

Two months later.....

"Superise!" Katielynn and I said while entering in Daniella's bedroom.

She sat up rubbing her eyes.

"What's this about?" She asked.

"Come out here and look for yourself."

She climbed out of bed and walled in her black tank-top and brown leopard pajama pants and made her way to the living room.

We were right behind her. We got right in front of her right before she walked into the living room.

"Close your eyes." I said.

She did what I commanded and I slowly led her right in the door way of the living room. I stepped back and I counted down from "3" on my fingers

3....2....1 "Surprise!" We all scream.

Daniella opened her eyes and her mouth dropped. She loved the surprise baby shower we threw for her.

Everyone was here. Gabe, Jessie, Justin, my manager, the crew and a few other family members and friends.

She began to open presents when both of her hands were on her stomach.

"Daniella? What's wrong?"

"Something's wrong. I think...." She said looking down.

"What?" I ask cutting her off.

"I think my water broke." She said while she showed a terrifying expression on her face.

"Woah, woah, I thought she wasn't dew until next month?" Justin asked.

"It depends on the person." I say.

"Uh guys can we discuss this when this pain goes away?" Daniella said cutting back in.

I grabbed her hand and led her to the car.

We began to go down the road and we were stopped by a red light.

My window was down because it was so hot, even for February. While waiting on this red light, I see a mob of girls wearing my shirt. They spot us and began to run towards us.

"Shit!" I said while rolling up my window. The light turned green and I gassed it.

"Daniella this is why you shouldn't be famous." I said joking.

I looked at her. She was pale and sweating. I felt her forehead. It was burning.

"Don't worry we are almost there."

I said while holding her hand.

We made it to the emergency center.

I grabbed her and carried her. I walked in as fast as I could and began to scream.

"Help! Someone help, please?!"

A big, buff male nurse came up to me. I traded her off to the nurse.

"What's wrong with her?" He asked.

"I think she's in labor but, she's pale and has a fever and sweating. Help her please!"

"Hey I need a stretcher!" The nurse yelled.

The nurse generally laid her on the stretcher and I quickly grabbed her hand.