Chapter 22

Daniella

"Daniella?! Daniella!" That's all I could hear after I heard a big bang. I tried to stand up but I didn't have the strength. The only thing I could think to do is knock. I knocked softly the it became louder.

I heard the knob shake.

Dammit! I locked it! I thought to myself.

"Kick it down." I said softly.

I heard someone beating the door on the other side. then the lock gave out and the door opened.

I looked up and I saw a black hair man.

"Kellin?" I said.

"Daniella?!" I heard Kellin say as I felt his hands on my head and knee cap.

"He beat you didn't he?"

My vision became blurry. All the gas fumes must have went to my head.

I remember Kellin carrying me out. I remember Michael and Ryder getting arrested. Then I don't remember a thing.

When I woke up for the first time I was in the hospital. I looked around confused. Kellin was in the recliner beside me asleep. I tried to move, adjust because I felt stiff but, I was in so much pain that I moaned. Kellin woke up then stood up then put one hand on my right hand with the IV needle sticking out of it. And the other on my forehead.
"Hey," he began. "how are you feeling? You feel kinda warm." Suddenly Vic from Pierce The Veil came in to see me with flowers in his hands.
"Hey Daniella." Vic said. I looked at him and his face went from a soft smile to a long frown. "Kellin, Daniella looks like she's going to be sick." I breathed deeply trying not to vomit. I put my hand over my mouth. Kellin ran to the closet and grabbed a basin. I began to vomit into the basin, then I fell out again.

When I woke up the second time I was in my bed and Kellin was sitting right beside me. Staring.

I began to move.

"Hey Daniella, how are you feeling sweetie?" He asked feeling my forehead.

"I'm fine." I said giving him a confused look.

"Well your fever is gone."

"What fever?"

"You don't remember anything do you?"

"The last thing I remember is dad and Ryder being arrested." I said.

"Well they fixed your broken bones, and cleared your lungs of the gasoline fumes." He said while getting up and walking around the room.

"Then you caught the stomach flu and had to stay longer."

"Holy crap! The medical bill must be huge!"

"Don't worry about it."

I sat up and tried to move. I began to walk and fell.

"Careful!" Kellin said catching me.

"Sorry." I said looking up at the mirror in my room.

My eyes grew large. My mouth dropped open. My appearance had changed since last I saw it in the warehouse.

There were stitches just above my right eyebrow, and I had horrid bruises on my face and arms. I still had the band-aid on my arm and hand where the IV was and where they drew blood.

"Don't worry," Kellin said. "your body will heal."

He help me walk to the living room.

I looked and everyone from Sleeping With Sirens was there.

"Okay guys I have an announcement." Kellin said while standing me in front of the room.

"Daniella will you read this out loud?" Kellin asked as he gave me a piece of paper.

"I, Kellin Quinn Bostwick, plead to the court of Michigan to let me adopt

Miss Daniella Bay Alston. She will be well taken care of and loved...... Your going to adopt me?"

"Katielynn and I talked it over and we would love for you to live with us. It's not official yet we all have to go to a hearing and the judge will decide then."

Weeks have passed. Kellin was preforming a concert for the people of Michigan.

"Are you all having a good time?" Kellin asked.

The crowed roared. I could see them from off stage.

"Good, because I want you to meet someone dear to me."

I immediately looked at Copeland and smiled. I knew he was talking about her.

Kellin came towards me and grabbed me and Copeland.

We walked out on stage and waved to the crowed.

Kellin returned Copeland to her mother but Kellin kept me on stage.

He walked back to the microphone and spoke. "This right here standing on stage with me will soon be my adoptive daughter. Would you like to hear her sing?"

The crowed goes wild.

"This is Iris."

We began to sing back and forth.

This was the perfect song to end the perfect day.