Chapter 8

Daniella

I got there as fast as I could. I ran in the venue almost forgot to pay. When I did I ran straight to the post where they had all the band line ups.

I raced to the stage. I saw him. He wore a red hat, stripped black shirt, skinny jeans and black vans. I looked down. We were almost wearing the same outfit. Except my hat was gray and I wore a solid black shirt, but our bottom half was a perfect match. It was a little creepy actually. When I felt our eyes meeting he began to speak.

"This next song that we're about to play goes out to anybody that had a mother and father that wasn't there for them. See the way I feel is, if you are man enough to create somebody you, should be man enough to see how that creation turned out! You feel me?!" Kellin said while the crowd roared. "This is A Trophy Father's Trophy Son."

I could see him concentrating on something. Me? No. There are so many others, he probably couldn't even see me.

Every song he sang, every word that came out of his mouth. So amazing. The crowd began to disperse because they wanted to watched different bands preform.

I sat there in front of his stage until the place was empty. I looked up at the sky. The stars were beautiful!

My eyes began to tear up. What am I going to do? I'm all alone. Where am I going to live? When my tears fell I spotted him. He's coming towards me! Am I dreaming right now?! I stand up and try to make myself presentable.

"Miss!?" Kellin said.

I walked to him.

"Yes sir?" I asked back.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but I lost my wedding ring could you help me look for it?"

"Sure, of corse I will." I said while whipping tears away from my face.

He look at me with concern. "Are you okay? What happen to you?"

"It's a long story, I'm fine. Let's find your ring."

We began to search. We looked on stage and the lot. I crawled on the ground and ran my hands over the pavement suddenly I felt nauseous.

While trying not to be sick I saw something shimmering in the light. It was the ring!

"Kellin!" I called to him. "I found it!"

He ran to me and took the ring from me and slipped it on his finger.

"Thank you so much!" He said. "Do you have someone to pick you up?

I shook my head.

"No sir, I live in Ohio and I can't go back."

"Why not?"

"It's a long story."

"Well your just gonna have to tell me on the bus."

My stomach felt worse.

"Oh." I moaned while holding my stomach.

"What?" Kellin asked.

"I don't know. I must have food poising." I replied.

"Well let's have you checked out.".

I stepped on the tour bus.

"Guys this is.... uh.. Sorry I didn't catch your name." Kellin said.

"Daniella. My names Daniella." I said.

"She helped me looked for my ring."

I saw Jessie, Gabe and Justin on the couch.

"May I go lay down?"

"Sure there is a bed in the back."

"Thank you." I replied while headed to the back.