part-10

Hi guy's...
Thanks a lot GuYsS ur feedback make me vry happy...
Here my ff anther part...
Let's start

SWASAN Manzil Pyar Ki... 💏💞💖 BY #IRS

PART-10

Rcp: swara nouty idea....

Seen-1

SSC

Evening......

(Seen show the sanskar cabin he jst finish his work nd wen he was come near his cabin door aditya stand his front nd he smile)

Sanksar : adi my abhi tere pass hi araha tha..
Adi: chale mera kaam b hogaya hai...
Sanskar: kaisa laga pehla din..
Adi: super...
Sanskar:han chalo mujhe b champ ko pic karna hai.

( nd both go to parking area nd take his bike's nd come to ofc mean gate sanksar saw panku standing there so he say)

Sanksar: panku kya huwa..
Panku:ntng sanskar bus taxi ka wait kar rahi hun.
Sanskar: agar tmhe prblm nahi adi chod dega tumhe. Kyon ki o wahi se jaa raha hai
Adi : han aaw chod deta Hun.
Panku: no no it's k my chali jaungi.
Sanskar: panku jaw o tumhe chod dega. Nd adi plz araamse jaw. Nd my chalta hun mujhe champ ko pic karni hai.
Adi:k sanksar tu jaa.. Nd ap plz baito. Nd sanky left.
Panku: hmm.....
Adi: itna kya soch rahi ho. My koi chor nahi hun tum itna Dar rahi ho.
Panku:😷😷
Adi:common yrr...
Panku: ok... ☺☺☺
Adi: finally u agree.. chale. Nd both leave

Seen-2

(Seen show the ice-cream perlar there swara nd kid's having ice cream nd both enjoying there treat. Just den Some goons come inside the palor nd sees swara and tease her....Swara ingore them and keeps enjoying with the kids bt one goon goes to her table and sists in front of her....)

Goon: hey baby u r looking so cute hamare sat b thoda has liya karo...

(When he was going to keep his hand on her shoulder someone holds his hand and stops him and the guys who stops the goon is none other than our hero sanskar...)

Goon:hey kya hai tu hero hai kya jo rokne aya hai.
Sandesh: mere chachu sirf hero nahi super hero hai...
Swara:jst starring him.
Goon:lagta hai tere chachu ki herogiri nikalna padega.
( When goon with his second was going to hit sanky....Sanky puches him on his stomach....Goon flys in the air due to this and falls on the table...)
Kids: yahooo chachu ne six mara..
Sandesh: no parners ye to abhi shuruwat hai.
Swara: jst starring him. Nd smiling.

(Then second goon come frm back to hit him....Sanky hits him by his back kick....Due to which this goon goes and falls on the first goon...)

(Another goon was going to hit him with the vase kept on table then only swara call him.....)
Swara:(scar)sanskarrrrr.......
(he turns around to see swara and covers his face with his hand....The vase hit his hand nd the vase breaks into pices.Goon get scared of him..And sandesh sees nd says ...
Sandesh:chachu ise to out kardo...

(Then sanky punches his face and goon straight away goes and falls near kids....)

One kid her name sangeeta.
Sangeeta: tune meri di cheda.... Nd she hit him his face.
Anther kid his name Ravi
Ravi:hamari di hamare liye sab kuch hai tumne unko daraneki koshish ki. Nd he hit him mean point. Nd goon behosh....
Sandesh:(attitude)partner's lagta hai ye out hogaya. Nd both kid's hifi... wen sandesh give hifi sangeet he feel crush her nd he wink...😉😉 sangeeta feel shy...😚😚😚

(Swara is shock nd has happy Mix feeling because for the first time she saw this look of sanky and she was happy thinking that her love saved her and she keeps seeing sanky's all act and smiles seeing it....)

(Another goon who was standing and watching all this nd was shocked and came in front of sanky....Sanky stares at the goon...Goon stares at sanky...Nd when sanky was going to hit him he fall on sanky's leg nd apologize him...)

Goon:(apologize)bhai maaf kardo bhai.. hum fir kabhi nahi ayenge yaha chod do bhai.(to swara)bhabi maaf kardo mujhe..
Kids:bhabi.....
Swara:bhabi....
Sanskar:bhabi....
Goon:han apki gf hogi na tabhi to ap ne itna peeta ham sabko...
(Sanky and swara both are in shock and swara's happines is uncontrolable.......Sanky is now more angry and holds his collar nd picks him up and warns him nd leave him.....just then parlor maneger comes....

Manager: thank u so mach sir.
Sanskar: kyon.?
Manager: ye goon har roz ake prblm creat karte the nd girl's ko ched the the. Aj apki wajese ye prblm to clear huwi.
Sanskar:am sry ki Mere wajese itna luksan hogaya.
Manager: no sir it's k and thanx once again have nice evening Nd manager leave
(Swara is just seeing sanky and laughing....And when she hears kids voice she smiles and says to sanky....)
Swara:(smile)wow sanskar tum fight b karte ho..
Sanskar:jst smile..
Kid's:thank u chachu...
Sandesh: hey ye tumhre chachu nahi sirf mere chachu.
Sangeeta: ye mere b chachu..
Sandesh: Han sangeeta ye tumhre b chachu hai.
Sanskar: waise tum yaha kya kar rahi ho swara
Sangeeta: o na chachu didi ne hame.. (Before sangeeta could say anything swara says ....)
Swara: o sanskar my inke sat roz ati Hun is parlor me...
Sandesh: chachu ice cream.. sanskar: Han k
Sandesh: sangeeta u r so sweet. Nd  winks at her and she blushes and look down all this is seen by swara she goes near sandesh and slowly says...
Swara: dosti karoge.
Sandesh: Han
Swara: chalo sabse milati Hun nd Swara meets all the kids with a smile and then tells them to sit down and eat ice cream...Sanskar does not says a word and keep eating his ice cream and there sandesh and sangeeta smiles at eachother and talks....Swara gets bore and says....
Swara: am getting bore guys. Ravi: apko pata ny ne us goon ke wickets gira diya. Nd swara louging Sanskar for the first time sees swara laughing and feels something different as some one is knowing at his hearts door....Eveyone enjoys and goes Back..
Seen freazer sansakr face.
Part End.

#Imran