part-12

SWASAN Manzil  Pyar Ki..
By #IRS

Part -12

SSC

(Shekar is seen sitting in his cabin.swara comes in his cabin in sad mood n thinks abt sanskar. Shekar sees her in being sad n asks her)
Shekar:swara r u k.
Swara:yes pops.
Shekar:wt happened swara.any problem? ??
Swara:no pops all is well.
(Later sanskar comes to shekar cabin.swara sees him n becomes happy 😀😀😀but when she remembers last night incident she becomes sad😔😔😔.
Shekar:congrats sanskar ☺☺☺finally u did it. U didn't allow that contract to go out of hand.
Sanskar:yes boss😊
Swara:which contract pops
Shekar:Swara vo yesterday one client cancelled his contract n now we got it back bcoz of sanskar only.

(swara now understands y sanskar talked like that yesterday (bcoz he was tensed regarding the contract )sees him n smiles but sanskar just says bye n goes from there.)

College

(Some boys r seen teasing a girl.one boy catches the girls hand n starts teasing her.Honey sees all this from distance n gets angry goes to them n says)
Honey(angry):😡😡😡 leave her hand
Boy:y.wts ur problem.
Honey (controls her anger):I said leave her hand otherwise. ,
Boy: otherwise wt.will u give u hand...nd starts laughing.
Honey (gets more angry ):do u have that much dare to catch my hand.
Boy:y not.
(N he leaves that girl hand n comes to catch honeys hand.when he tries to catch her hand he feels a burning sensation on his cheek (ya u gussed right honey slapped him😅😅😅haha bechara).honey slaps so hard that his corner of lips starts bleeding. Seeing all this remaining boys runs from there)
Honey (angrily ):😡😡😡😡wt do u think ha.u think girls r weak that they  can't save themselves .do u know y i slapped u bcoz to teach a lesson to u.n u girl can't to take a stand of urself.the more u get scared the more they will scar u.get that . girl says yes n leaves from there.

Evening

SSC

(Swara tries a lot to talk to sanky but he always ignores her n thinks to say sorry to that unknown number girl just then he receives a msg.he sees that it's from her n feels relaxed unknowingly a smile appears on his face which is not unnoticed by swara n she becomes shocked n later smiles seeing him smiling seeing her msg)

Sanky's POV

When I'm thinking to say sorry or not to that girl.i got a msg.by seeing that I felt so relaxed n happy.i immediately opened it n say but it's empty.😔😔😔she just send a blank msg.i think she is hurt bcoz of my yesterday's  behaviour .it should say sorry to her.

Sanky's POV ends.

Swara's POV

😃😃😃😃He smiled seeing my msg.wow from morning he us so sad but the moment he got my msg he smiled.i felt lie now I'm near to get my love. I feel like all will get set soon.

Swara's wPOV ends.

(When sanky is going to reply to her msg swara calls him.by listening her sanky keeps his phone back n goes to her.sqara asks him about some file n goes from there.sanskar also forgets about msg n goes back to work)

Night

SM

Swaras room:

(Swara remembers sanskars smile seeing her msg n decides to send good night msg to him.whole she is typing she receives a shock  (ya sanky messaged her ). She gets shocked 😳😳😳😳 n opens the msg)

Msg...
   Sorry I know I hurted u.i talked so rudely with u .vo im in tension at that time.I'm really sorry for that.

Swara feels she  is in sky seven reading all this.n says
Swara  (happily ):😃😃😃😃😃omg omg sanky gave reply to me .n he said sorry.i can't believe this. (Prays to God by seeing up n folding both hands)thank you Dadi ke govindji for passing me in Love ka first step .she starts jumping on her bed n hugs her pillow tightly.

MH

(Sanky feels relief after saying her sorry n waits for her reply n thinks)
Sanky (thinks):i said sorry no now y am i waiting for her reply.
(Just then he gets msg.he immediately opens it n feels happy seeing her msg)

Msg...
  It's k sanky.i didn't felt bad.im OK.

(Sanky sees msg becomes sad n thinks
Sanky (thinks):😔😔sanky .y she always calls me like that. By listening that word I feel like my healing wounds r getting worse in my heart (ateet ke saare zakam taaze hojate hai).he crys😢😢😢😢n sleeps after sometime)

Part ends

*what is that past of sanskar which is troubling him..

*Does swara gets to know about sanskars past.

So guys here is the next part. Plz leave u comments. Plz tell me if u r liking it or not.