part-19

SWASAN Manzil Pyar Ki...💏💞💖
By #IRS

Part-19

Past continue. ...

Surove house

(Sunaina is seen thinking something then only she gets a call.she lifts it n gets shocked listening something .her phone slips from her hand n she runs out immediately without thinking anything. Surove sees her running n calls her.but no response from Sunaina. She keeps on running n Surove also runs back of her)

(Other side sanky comes to Surove house n searches for Sunaina. But didn't get her)

(Sunaina keeps on running while crying n Surove also follows her calling her name to stop)

(Sanky calls to sunainas phone but gets tensed seeing her  phone in house only. He immediately calls Surove)

(Surove picks the call while running only)

Phone convo

Sanky:hello

Surove :sanky don't know where Sunaina is running.

Sanky :wt??but y is she running ?

Surove :don't know. I'm asking her to stop.but she us not listening.

Sanky :where r u now?

Surove :xyz road.

Sanky :k u don't worry. U just follow her.ill be there .

Surove :k ...n cuts the call.den looks up n sees sunaina missing. She runs in search of her.

(Sanky starts his bike n stars  going  but his bikes stop in middle.he leaves his bike n goes to that place where surove said)

(Sunaina keeps shouting his name standing at middle of junction. Sanky comes to that place in short cut n sees sunaina sunaina also sees sanky n keeps running towards him. surove sees a truck coming towards sunaina n shouts her to stop)

Surove(shouts):sunaina. ....stop there....n keeps running to her.

(But sunaina sees only sanky. Sanky becomes happy seeing  her buy next second his smile fades away seeing the scene in front of him sunaina is seen lying in pool of blood)

(yes guys truck hitted her)

Surove(shouts):sunaina...

Sanky(shock n shout ):sunaina..

(Sanky runs to her..keeps her head in his lap..n asks her to open her eyes.sunaina opens her eyes slightly n sees him .sanky tries to take her to hospital but she stops him)

Sunaina :no sanky.i think we r meant to be together upto now only.

Sanky(crying ):no sunaina. Don't say like that.i won't let anything happen to u.

Sunaina :no sanky.im not born for u.i think there maybe someone who can love u more than me.

Sanky :no. I can't give ur place to anyone.

Sunaina :sanky.if u really love me then do a promise.

Sanky:ha.

Sunaina :u have to move on in ur life.take care of all..n love n respect the one who takes my place in ur heart.

Sanky:no sunaina.

Sunaina :won't u fulfil my last wish. ...n forwards her hand.sanky promises her.sunaina smiles n breaths her last breath in his lap.

Sanky (shouts):sunaina. ....

Surove house

(All r seen crying for sunaina sudden death. Surove is seen sitting like a lifeless body. sanky comes n try to sit near sunainas body but suddenly surove pushes him .sanky become shocked n falls down.all becomes shocked)

Sujju:surove

(Sujju tries to go near her but surove asks her to by showing her hand)

Surove :no aunty. Not today.bcoz of ur son only today my friend ..no sister is no more in this world.

Sujji:😭
Sanky:😭
Pari:😭

Surove:(piontss finger  to sanky n says)n u don't u dare to show me ur face again.get lost from here

Sanky :😭plz surove. Don't say like that.

Surove:don't u dare to spell my name with u mouth.

Sanky:sorry surove. I can't fulfil my promise.ill accept wt ever punishment u will give.

Surove :sry.....

(survey goes near sanky n gives him slap.all becomes shocked.sanky just downs his head n crys. She keeps on slapping him...catches his collar n says)

Surove :bcoz of u.just bcoz of u only I need to see this day where my sunaina left me.just get lost from here.

Sanky :plz surove. Don't say like that.

Surove :I said leave.

(Now sanky n sujji comes out.sanky breaks down completely. Sujji tries to console him)

Sanky : Mom.y this happened mom.i didn't able to fulfil my promise mom.this is all bcoz of that kavitha. I just hate her.

Sijji:ha beta.but we can't do anything na. It's all destiny beta.

Sanky:no mom.its money game .bcoz of this money only first adarsh bhai left us .n now my sunaina also.we shouldn't trust rich girls mom.i just hate them. (shouts)I just hate rich girls.

past ends

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

present

MH

(Sujji is crying n Pari consoles her.shekar sees them n gets tears listening sanky past)

Sujji:😢from that time my son started hating rich girls.

(Shekar leaves from there without saying anything. Sujji n Pari becomes confused)

SSC

Adi cabin

Panku:so sad of sanky.we shouldn't leave kavitha like that.

Adi:sanky gave complaint against her.but we don't have any proof to prove she is wrong. thats y he shifted from kolkata  to Mumbai.

Panku:now how should we make sanky believe ki all r not like that. ...

Adi n Panku sees swara who is lost thinking something.

Part ends.

*wt is swara thinking about?

*do swara will still love sanky after knowing his past !!!

So guys  here is my next part. Hope u like it.plz give ur feedback.

Thank you.
http://sanky.im