The Dursleys

Harry Potter

I was mowing the lawn when a stone stopped the lawn mower. Uncle Vernon came out and said "What the heck happened here, boy? Why do I trust you with such things? Huh boy answer me!" I didn't say anything so he smacked me on the back of the head. "Say something boy or I'll smack you harder!" I said nothing...he punched me...I fell down and screamed, I couldn't see. "Get up now and stop your screaming boy!"

Mr. Milieu

I couldn't believe what I just saw...Vernon Dursley was beating a child. I phoned 911 immediately and ran to Vernon. He was screaming at the child who was screaming himself. I pulled Vernon off the boy and asked if he was ok. "I can't see...I can't see...I CANT SEE!" He panicked. I heard the sirens, they were near. They finally arrived and I grabbed the boy in my arms as they are sated Vernon. I put the boy in the ambulance bed and climbed in.

Harry Potter

I couldn't see. I was in the ambulance. Strange people were talking to me. "Hey buddy, I need to know your name." I responded "H..Harry Potter."

Ambulance Guy

When I heard the name "Harry Potter" I was amazed. I had met the Harry Potter and he was laying in a ambulance bed because someone beat him blind! Oh by the way I'm a wizard and my name is Alex Anderson. All of the people in the ambulance were wizards too so I told him. "Harry believe it or not I knew your parents. They were well...um...wizards so that would mean that your a wizard too."

Harry Potter

I was amazed, I'm a wizard! I was still scared out of my mind! "Umm thank you for telling me that." I said. Then I blacked out.

1 month later

I was laying in the hospital bed when Dr. Marlin came in, I could tell by the foot steps. " Harry, I have some good news! You are being released today!" I was so happy I said "OMG where am I going? Hopefully not back with the Dursleys right?"

"No no you won't be going back to them! You will be going to Melissa's orphanage for the blind. Ok is that good?" I was so grateful. " ok that will be great." I almost yelled. "Ok later Melissa will be picking you up and bringing you to the orphanage." I was stoked! "Ok I'll be ready. Umm....can you get someone to help me get my things?" I asked embarrassed. "Yes of course."

___________________________
UPDATE
I am planning to update everyday but sometimes I will be busy. Just remind me to update! Thanks for reading! I hope you like it. Thank you to the person who made "Blind" that story is the one who inspired me to make this one. Thank you all so much!
___________________________