The Full moon and On the run

Harry Potter

I was sleeping when I was awoken by Remus when he ran upstairs and he woke me up and said "we need to go now, hurry get out of bed Voldemort is coming were going to apperate away." I was scared as I heard him and he helped me into some clothes. When we were done he carried me and Tucker followed close behind. Once we found Fenrir we apperate taking Tucker with us so I could see. We also brought Eddie. I was so scared. Remus had told me about Voldemort and how he killed my parents and tried to kill me but it didn't work and he vanished. Now he is back... Since I couldn't see i was more scared then the day I went blind. We arrived somewhere that I did not recognize. Then Bellatrixs voice rang out. "Why are you here what are you doing i thought I was coming-" Fenrir spoke up. "Voldemort is coming, he is at our house right now, we need to apperate away somewhere else." He sounded scared as he spoke. "Ok lets go."

We apperated away...

I was still scared as we apperated away as we were now in the middle of a forest but we all fit in the tent because Bellatrix did an expansion charm. Fenrir and Remus made a safety charms 100 yards around. Bellatrix and I went to sleep while Remus and Fenrir went out and became a werewolf.

3 days later

Bellatrix

I was waking up on a beautiful Friday morning when I decided I was going to go to Remus's house to see if the coast was clear. I apperated away and ended up on the street corner. I hid in the bushes when I saw a death eater witting on a piece of wood. I apperated back and entered the tent. Everyone was still sleeping. I curled back up into my sleeping bag and made sure Harry was still asleep. I drifted off into a good sleep.