Voldemort

Harry potter
Ron got detention in our first defence against the dark arts. He sent me a threat note. It was the last lesson of the day and next was dinner. Tucker stayed with me the whole time. Hermione also walked me to each class. We were on our way to the great hall when I felt dizzy. Black spots were coming from the corner of my eyes and I fell. "Harry!" Hermione yelled. I blacked out.

Ron Weasley
I saw potter and granger walking to the great hall. "Blacko!" I heard Malfoy whisper. "Harry!" Hermione yelled. I lunged at Malfoy. "Get away from me weasel! Expelliarmus!" My wand flew out of his hand and into malfoys. Hermione ran to find a teacher. Harry was still lying on the floor. I tried to rush over to him but Malfoy yelled. "Crucio." I screamed as pain took over me. I felt burns and cuts and bruises. It stopped. Harry stirred and tried to get up. "Crucio!" He said again. Harry's screamed and screamed In pain. He was covered in cuts and it pain. I got up and lunged and Malfoy. "Crucio!" He yelled for the 3rd time. I fell and screamed. The cuts and burns took over. Harry tried to get up to run but Malfoy yelled for the 4th time. "Crucio!" And Harry screamed and more cuts came. I was lying on the floor and so was Harry. He used the spell to tie us up and he put us closely together. "Wingardum veoisa" Harry and I were belong held upside down and he ran to hogsmead. I  suddenly felt like I was in a tube.

We arrived at this mansion. I didn't know where we were but I had a pretty good feeling I knew. Lucius Malfoy stepped out of the darkness. We were at the Malfoy Manner. I knew it. "Well done Draco! Bring them to the house and I will call the rest of the death eaters and the dark lord." The dark lord? Voldemort! We were going to see Voldemort! I looked over at Harry and he looked more scared than I was. We got inside and Lucius was there. "Sit them down in the question chairs." Draco did as he was told and locked us up. "Dismissed." Malfoy left the room. Harry stared straight the way he always did. I wonder why. "Well well well if it isn't mr potter and mr Weasley!" Lucius sneered. "Where has Dumbledore been going? TELL ME NOW"he yelled. "I don't know sir." Came a quiet voice from Harry. I was surprised that he spoke. "CRUCIO!" Harry screamed and even more cuts covered his body. "Please stop!" He said in a small voice. He stopped screaming. "Where is he?" Lucius yelled. "He said he didn't know!" I sneered. "Crucio!" I screamed and the cuts and burns didn't stop. It seemed like forever until it did stop. He picked us up and pushed us down some stairs. We both banged into the iron and mettle door. Foot steps were behind us and the door opened and we fell inside. It locked behind us. We were in a cellar. "Harry!" Belltrix was in the cellar too. "Bella?" Harry said. Belltrix ran to Harry. They hugged.
Fenrir Grayback
I was in Remus and Harry and I's room when Remus, Dumbledore and Snape came bursting in the room. "Fen, Harry and Ron Weasley are gone!" Remus said in panic. I shot up and ran out, the others followed close behind. "I think I know where they are! Grab on." We did side by side apperation. We went to the Malfoy Manner.