Melissa?

Harry Potter

Once the nurse packed up my things there was a knock on the door. "Come in" the nurse called. Unfamiliar footsteps came in. "Hi Harry I'm Melissa, I'll be taking care of you until someone adopts you!" I looked in the direction of the voice and smiled. "Thank you Melissa!"I said.

She got me into her car and we drove to the orphanage. Once we got there she lead me to my room and set my things down. Then I heard footsteps run into my room and a voice, Melissa's voice. "Edgar please leave Harry alone, he is blind ok?" I was confused. "Um Melissa I thought this was an orphanage for blind?" Melissa sounded confused herself. "No its a orphanage for everyone." I was shocked. But I went on and found my bed. "A new kid will be coming in your room tomorrow, um he has anger management issues so I thought I would inform you now. Do you need help with your bags?" Melissa asked. " No um is it ok if I unpack tomarrow? Um I just want to get a feel for the room before I unpack."

2 months later

I was sitting on my bed when someone came into my room. "Hello Harry, how are you?" I was confused. "Um before I say anything would you tell me who you are?" I asked. "Oh yeah I almost forgot my name is Remus Lupin."

"Oh and why are you here, I don't think anyone would want to see a blind boy?" I asked confused. "Well I was thinking that maybe Fenrir and I would adopt you, if you like that?" I was so happy, I was going to get out of here! "Ok sounds great!" I said.