Hogwarts

Harry Potter

Fenrir and I are done packing and we meet Remus in the hall. "Harry we are going to apperate to Hogwarts so I need you to hold tightly to Tuckers lead and I I'm going to hold on to your truck and then when we are done appertaining Remus is going to apperate with his and my trunks." I nodded not knowing what people were going to say.

We apperated...

Some unfamiliar footsteps came in and Fenrir said "Dumbledore how do you do?" I supposed that Dumbledore chuckled and said "Good how about you?" "Good, this as you probably know is Harry Potter. He was beaten blind by the muggles that you brought him to." Dumbledore sighed "oh, how sorry I am to hear that Harry, if I only knew." I smiled and said "don't be sorry, i know it was a mistake. Those things happen!" All of the sudden there was a loud pop and Remus had appeared.  "Well hello Remus!" "Hello Professor Dumbledore!" Dumbledore sighed as he saw  Tucker. "May I ask you why there is a dog in my school?" Remus chuckled and responded "Harry is blind so Tucker is his eyes so he can get around." "Oh ok I was just wondering. Would you like to see your room, Remus?" There was a sigh behind me and Remus said"yes I would love to." "Right this way!" I was suddenly picked up and I was carried when the voice that was carrying me said "Tucker follow." It was Fenrir.

When we all came to a stop Fenrir put me down. "Here you are then, I will let you get settled in." "Wait, is it ok if Harry is able to sleep in my room this year until he feels comfortable?" Dumbledore said "yes of course!" And with that he left the room.

Once we were all unpacked I suddenly said "Hedwig!" "What? What is Hedwig?" Came Fenrir s voice. "Hedwig is my owl!"

We all went down to dinner were there was a bunch of chatter with voices that I didn't know. Dumbledores voice rang out "Attention everyone, this is Fenrir Grayback, he will be staying with Remus and also this is Harry Potter. I could hear people start to whisper quietly at the sound of my name.