Diagon Ally

Harry Potter

I was glad to go to Hogwarts, especially since Remus and Fenrir were going to be there. They said that we were going to go to Diagon Ally today. At that moment Remus walked up the stairs. "Come on Harry, time to get up, we still need to have breakfast before we go to Diagon Ally." I got up and Remus helped me dress. Fenrir was downstairs making breakfast. Tucker came in and licked my hand. Remus gave me Tuckers lead and he led me downstairs.

Once we were done breakfast Fenrir announced "Harry we're going to use the floo powder so I need you to hold on tightly to me and Remus ok?" I smiled and nodded. "Ok let's go!"

We flooed and I held on tightly and when we arrived I felt Remus give me Tuckers lead. "We are going to go to gringotts to get you money that your parents left behind,ok?" I smiled in Fenrirs direction and nodded."ok let's go!" Tucker, follow Remus and Fenrir please." I said to Tucker.

Once we go to Gringotts I heard Fenrir say to a goblin "We would like to see vault 174 and vault 203, I have the keys." "Ok i will get Griphook to take you to your vaults."

We reached my vault and Remus got out and he collectedwheat seemed to be a lot of coins. He came back and set it in my lap. We went on to Fenrir and Remus's vault.

We went out of Gringotts with Tuckers lead in my hand and we went to my books and we soon flooed back to our house. "Harry, school starts tomorrow. We are going today though, do you want to stay with Belltrix until tomorrow morning and she can take you to the train or would you like to come with us?" I didn't want to go on the train so I said "is it ok if I go with you?" Remus chuckled and said "of course Harry! Fenrir can you go and help him pack his things and I'll go and pack our things?" Fenrir replied "yes I can." "Oh and Harry I got you something in Diagon Ally when I went to get the things I needed to get."

Remus Grayback-Lupin

I pulled out a large cage and smiled. "Harry this is your owl, she is a girl and her breed is snowy white owl. She can be used to send letters to anyone you
Want to." Harry smiled and said "Thank You so much Remus!" I gave the owl to Fenrir and Harry called to Tucker "my bedroom please Tucker."