The Sorting Hat

Harry Potter

I tossed and turned all night. I couldn't sleep. Remus summoned a single bed and He and Fenrir slept in a king bed that was already there. Remus summoned a dog bed for Tucker and placed it at the Side of my bed on the floor.

Once morning came I was so nervous I was sweating. As Tucker led me downstairs I squeezed Fenrirs hand and he said "it's ok Harry you don't nave to be worried." I still was.

After breakfast Fenrir and I went to hogsmead while Remus got ready for his lessons. Fenrir and I went to the three broomsticks and got butterbeer and we went to Honey Dukes where we got lots of candy and wizard tricks. "Would you like another butterbeer before we go back to the sorting?" I smiled in his direction and said "yes please."

We walked back into the pub and Fenrir and I walked up to the counter "2 butterbeers please." Fenrir paid 2 sickles and we sat down. "Can you tell me about the different houses?"I heard Fenrir chuckle and say "yes of course Harry, Gryffindor is a house for the loyal, brave and kind. Slitherlyn is one for the cunning, ambitious and smart. Ravenclaw is one for shy, unique and smart and Hufflepuff is one for shy, kind and loyal." When Fenrir was done I smiled and said "I want to be in Gryffindor!" Fenrir laughed and said "you just might be!"

I didn't want to go into slitherlyn because that's where Voldemort was when he was at Hogwarts I thought when Fenrir and Tucker and I were walking back to the castle. "We Better hurry if you want to make it there before the others get here." We speed walked to the castle oak doors. I met professor Mcgonagal and she said to stay with her. Then a large amount of footsteps rang in my ears. They were coming. Then I heard the doors swing open and a voice said "hello professor, 'ere are yer fris' years" "yes Hagrid I'll take them from here! Come on let's go follow me." I followed Tucker who followed the professor. "Alright everyone go into a line and when I call your name please step forward to the school, Harry I have one person from each house to escort you to the table that the sorting hat chooses."

I blanked out until I heard my name being called "Potter, Harry" a loud whisper rang in my ears. I felt an arm bring me to the stool and put the hat on my head. I sat down.

"Hmmm brave and loyal kind of sneaky" not slitherlyn "why not? You would do so well, better be GRIFINDOR" there was a loud applause from the right side of the room. And I grabbed Tuckers lead and felt someone grab my arm to lead me to the table "can you bring me to the very back of the table?" "Yes I can! Oh my name is Percy Weasley and I am the prefect of Gryffindor!" "Oh um nice to meet you I'm Harry Potter." Then when Percy had let me be to sit down on my own I ate and when everyone left I heard 2 pairs of familiar footsteps. Remus smiled and said "ready Harry are we off to bed?" I smiled in his direction, smiled and nodded. We went up to bed and Ferir said "Harry since I'm going to be free this year I was wondering if you would like me to I can take you around the school?" I smiled and said "that would be great!"

___________________________
Hello guys!

So....how did you like it? I think that's my new record! Updating 3 times in 1 day! So hope you like it! And that was like 600 words in 1 chapter so I should get like at least 3 votes for that! And for writing 3 times in one day! Thank you so much for reading my book and the first like 8 parts are like boring so yeah! See ya later! 687 Words in this chapter!