Author's Note: Important

First of all, thank you for checking out this story. And for mysteriously finding it among the sea of stories out there~

*Brofist

Second, this story has a lot of secrets. The first few chapters would be uneventful, that is a key term for boring. Stories take time to develop and lead to certain eventful scenes. Judging the entire book based on the first few chapters would be unfair to the work and author. Some constructive critisims are welcomed, not bashings and insults.

Third, not every secret will be revealed. Some are hidden and must be left to the readers to find or interpret. Some will be revealed though, those that are vital for the story to progress. Secrets may involve either a secret love affair, a witch, or even the undead general to name a few. The rest you gotta find on your own.

Not every secret would be presented in a silver platter.

Fourth, no spoilers please. You could comment what you think could be a secret, but do not give spoilers to the other readers.
It's not cool.

Lastly, if you see any spelling or grammar mistakes, please tell me on the comments below. It will be deeply appreciated!

Without further ado, I wish you the best of luck in reading!

-datnekokid