Part 3 & 4

Part 3:

Arnav on the other hand is sitting on the bed all lost. It is still getting hard for him to digest the fact that Kushi left him.. How can she even leave him ?? Didn't she know he can't live without her ??

But his inner soul kept on asking him.. Did you cared for her all these days ?? You never acknowledged her presence these days.. You were always busy with your work.. Did you even count how many times you hurted these days again with your words ?? You hurted her again showing her status.. Isn't it ??

Yes.. I did it but I said all those words earlier too before marriage then also she felt hurted.. She then din't left me..But why now ?? I admit what I did is wrong but what she did is right ?? How can she take such a big step ?? And today's morning incident, I said all those words because I can't see Di in that state.. She knew how much I love my Di but still she is adamnant for such a small issue..Why did you do this Kushi ?? I never thought you can do this.. Is it easy for you to leave me ??

Anjali is looking at her chote from the door. Sheetal placed her hand on shoulder. Anjali turned to Sheetal.

"Don't worry Anjaliji. Everything will be fine" said Sheetal faking.

Anjali nodded her head and asked" Did Aarav slept ??"

Sheetal nodded her head..

"You too go and take rest sheetalji. " said Anjali and sheetal left from there.

Anjali looking at Arnav thought to go but refrained herself from doing it. She knew he needed time. So she left from there silently.

Next morning:

IN Diwaan Mansion (DM):

Kushi woke up from her sleep and looked the room recalling yesterday's events. Did everyone be missing me ?? No Why would they ?? All must be busy in sending Aarav to School.. and Arnavji.. He din't even have time to think about me..

There is no use of thinking about them now. She have to forget everything and start afresh again. Is it possible ?? Ofcourse it is.. Kushi is not a weak girl who will sit and mourn on her fate.. Also she now has a hope to live her life.. She went to freshup in washroom.

When she came out, Pankhuri entered the room with coffee.

"Good morning" Pankhuri

"Good morning" smiled Kushi fadely.

"How are you feeling now ??"asked Pankhuri.

"Fine." Said Kushi.

Pankhuri then giving a dress to Kushi said" This is my dress Kushi. wear it for today. I will ask servants to bring new clothes for you"

" I am fine with this.. No need for new clothes" said Kushi.

"Ok. I will ask Shanky kaka to bring your breakfast here or would you like to join us at the dining hall ??"asked Pankhuri.

Kushi thinking for a while said" I will join with you "

"Ok. Come soon" said Pankhuri and left from there.. Kushi went into washroom for taking bath..