Part 21

Part 21

After dinner, Arnav came into the room after spending sometime with his family on his Di's insistence. He saw Khushi wearing a nighty sitting infront of mirror combing her hair. Arnav looked at her awestruck. Khushi wearing nighty. He can't believe this. He clearly remembered when he brought nighties for her earlier, she said she is not comfortable with them. But what happened now ??

"Why are you staring at me like that ??"asked Khushi.

" Nothing" said Arnav, went towards washroom to change.

When he came out, he saw Khushi taking pillow and going towards recliner.

"Where are you going ??"asked Arnav.

Khushi gestured him towards the recliner.

"Why ?? You can sleep on the bed too" said Arnav.

" I said I will share room with you not bed" said Khushi.

"Fine then. I will sleep on the recliner, you sleep on the bed" said Arnav.

Thinking for a while Khushi agreed and slept on the bed.

Arnav sat on the recliner looking at Khushi. She is not the Khushi whom he known. His Khushi was soo innocent and never harsh with others. But the Khushi he is seeing now is completely different.

He remembered the past after their remarriage. It all started from Shyam's exposure. His Di couldn't cope up with the truth and went into a depression followed by Panic attack. H can see anything but not tears in his Di's eyes. He was soo concerned that time for his sister that he failed to notice to others pain. Why did he failed to notice that whatever Khushi did is for his Di's benefit ?? She can never hurt his Di. Her intentions were never wrong. yet he blamed her for his Di's situation. Even though she always apologized him, his Di's tear striken face, her wounded hand would always stop him from forgiving her. if not for her plan, his Di wouldn't be in that position. This is what he thought. As the doctor advised to keep Anjali happy, he always used to spend more time with her. Then entered the Sheetal and Aarav. He was ok when he met them in the mall. But when after two days, Anjali brought them both stating they will stay here. He was hell shocked. He din't like the idea of Sheetal and Aarav staying with them. But again his Di misunderstood him. So he allowed them to be in the house only for his Di's happiness. He even started mingling with that boy and his mother only for his Di. His Di wanted him to spend more time with that boy and he did it. he even observed Khushi not liking that boy. But why ?? Can't she see how much Di is happy with Aarav around ?? This again made him angry.

Then came the DNA test reports. He was very mad at her.. How can she go for DNA test of him and Aarav. She thinks Aarav as his son.. On that day when his Di asked him to attend Aarav's school parents meet, he is going to protest when Khushi declined. This made his ego hurt for sure. So he said yes to his Di and also went to Aarav school, participated in it. That night when they went to dinner, he was angry on her for not accompanying them. He observed Khushi distancing herself with them. But why ?? Again that day his Nani's health is worsened because of wrong medicines. How could Khushi be soo negligible ?? He is already angry on Khushi and vented out it on her again. From that day, Khushi too stopped to apologize him anymore. She stopped doing all his works.

On the day she left house, he was in office when he got a call that Di had a panic attack. He was frightened and rushed to home. Doctor asked him not to give any stress to her. if she gets panic attack again, then her life would be at risk. When he reached home, what he saw shaked him. His Di is in the state which he din't even think, more worse than before. She is not allowing anyone even doctor. He somehow gained courage and convinced her to bring Sheetal and Aarav back. But when he came to know that because of Khushi they left home, he can't believe it.

When he reached the hotel, Sheetal refused to come with him. Khushi had insulted her and Aarav soo much that she is not ready to come.

" I know Arnav I am being selfish but I can't kill my self respect and come back to your home. You can't even imagine how Khushi insulted us.. I do have some self respect. How can I come there where she raised her finger on my son's birth and my upbringing. What did Aarav say ?? He just said Can't you see when she spilled juice on his shirt. For that, she insulted me and him. I know from the day we entered, Khushi doesn't like me and Aarav. I don't know what problem she has with me. all these days, I compromised for your family especially Anjaliji but now not anymore. I don't want to come there and bear more insults from your wife. I am sorry Arnav. I am sorry. I want to come back and help you to make Anjaliji normal again but I am afraid of your wife. I can't tolerate my son's insults anymore" said Sheetal that day. She was crying continuously.

Oh god Khushi why did you do this ??? thought Arnav. Soon it turned out to be into his anger. He rushed back to home. His Di's condition is still same crying for Aarav. This made him loose his senses totally. He rushed to his room where Khushi is sitting smiling. When whole family is sad, she is laughing. Seeing him, she was excited as if to say something but in the next minute, He bursted out on her. He said all those words which he shouldn't say. He again called her biggest mistake of his life. He din't even remembered what all he said to her.

Finally Khushi left him. It is a big shock for him. He never in his wildest dreams thought she would leave him. His life became dark again. Devimayya gave him another chance to make her happy and he again lost her because of his famous anger. His weakness is his Di. He thinks only of his Di. But in these eight months he missed Khushi a lot. Even though his family tried hard to make him happy but he can't. He only acted as happy infront of his family not to make them sad. Inside the room, only he knew how void he felt. But when he found out Khushi, she wants divorce from him. Did he lost her completely ?? Only time can answer..

Next morning:

When Khushi woke up Arnav was nowhere to be seen. He left for his jogging. She went into washroom to get freshen up and start her day. Before that, he called Pankhuri and asked about Ansh.

When Arnav entered Khushi is in front of mirror talking over phone. She disconnected the call seeing him.

" Good morning" said Arnav.

" Good morning" she barely whispered.

He somehow understood she din't like to converse with him, so he went towards his wardrobe and took out his clothes..He sat down there waiting for Hp who will bring coffee. He is looking at Khushi who is doing something in her phone. Khushi felt uncomfortable with his continuous gaze. Arnav understood her situation but kept looking at her.

"Why are you looking at me ??"asked Khushi irritated.

" My wish" said Arnav.

" What your wish ?? Don't look at me" said Khushi. Arnav raised his eyebrow and got up to go near her when Sheetal entered the room with a coffee cup.

" Arnav. I brought your coffee" said Sheetal smiling.

This surely made them both angry. Arnav looked at Khushi who lowered her head and typing something in her phone. She doesn't want him to know she is affected.

" Who asked you bring the coffee ?? I told to HP" said Arnav.

" I know Arnav. HP is busy. So I brought it. Why ?? Don't I have that much right" said Sheetal.

" No. you don't have any right to do anything for me. You are guest. So I would be glad if you behave like a guest" said Arnav with a stern voice which made both Khushi and Sheetal surprised.

" Arnav...I...." Sheetal is going to say something but Arnav stopped her.

" Sheetal. You and Aarav are here only on my Di's insistence. Don't poke your nose in my matters" said Arnav.

" I am your friend Arnav" said Sheetal.

"Even friendship have some limits Sheetal. I hope you know them" said Arnav curtly.

Sheetal fumed in anger and was going when Arnav called her again" Knock the door next time when you enter into couples room. It is the basic manners"

Sheetal left from there stamping her foot.. Khushi smirked seeing it while Arnav went into washroom.