Part 12

Part 12:

After four days:

Khushi is pacing in her room. She is feeling dizzy and vomiting sensation these days. So she contacted the doctor the next day of party. The doctor said may be she can be pregnant. So she checked with the kit which confirmed it. The doctor said it will take three days to come original reports since kits always doesn't show correct results.

Her thoughts drifted to Arnav. he is not talking with her since the party night. She even apologized Sheetal in front of everyone unwillingly. But still he is angry on her and ignoring her.

As the time is going on, she is feeling restless and frustrated. So finally she decided to go by herself and collect the reports.

When she is getting ready, HP entered the room with a juice.

"Khushi Bhabi. Your juice" said HP giving her.

"Thank you HPji." Said Khushi and took the glass while HP left from there.

After completing her juice, she came downstairs and going towards the door when she collided with someone in hurry. She look down at Aarav whose shirt is now spoiled by juice.

"What the..What did you do ??"said Aarav gritting his teeth.

"Ohh...I din't see you" said Khushi and was going when Aarav shouted" Stop"

Khushi stopped and turned to him. Others too came there hearing Aarav's shout.

"What happened ??"asked Khushi irritated.

"Who will clean this shirt now ??"asked Aarav.

"Give it to HP. He will wash it" said Khushi.

"When you spoiled it, why should HP wash it.. You only wash it and return to me" said Aarav.

Khushi looked at him wide eye for his guts to speak.

"What are you seeing ?? Come on take this" said Aarav removing his shirt.

" Aarav!! Because I am being soft to you doesn't mean you can do anything and I will keep mum. I am not going to wash anything. Go and ask HP to wash it or else ask your mom" said Khushi too angrily.

"Khushi" Came there Sheetal" Is this the way to talk with a child ??"

" Don't teach me how to talk with children sheetalji instead it will be better if you teach your son how to behave with elders." Said Khushi.

"He is a child" said sheetal.

"I am saying same thing Sheetalji. If he is soo rude at this small age, how will he turn up when he grows up. It is the mother's duty to make children understand and teach values but you were too busy with your office work and parties."said Khushi.

"What do you mean ?? That I din't gave Aarav good values, that I don't care for my children "asked Sheetal.

Khushi left from there not answering her.