Part 29

Part 29

Anjali came down wearing a new saree. Everyone wished her except Arnav and Khushi. They all gave her gifts.

" Di. this is for you" said Arnav giving a gift.

" Chote. I don't want this gift. I need a promise from you. Will you chote ??" said Anjali.

" What is it Di ??"asked Arnav.

" First promise me that you won't deny me" said Anjali.

" I can't promise you until you say what it is Di ??"said Arnav.

" Chote. you are denying my wish. Today is my birthday chote" said Anjali.

" I know Di. I am just saying that I won't promise you until you say your wish" said Arnav.

" You have changed chote. earlier you never denied my any wish" said Anjali.

" Because now I also want to be selfish for my life Di. ok leave it. I promise you I will do anything what you ask unless it won't be hindrance to my happiness. If your wish is against my happiness, then I am sorry. I won't fulfil it at any cost." Said Arnav.

Khushi and others looked at him surprised.

" Chote. why will Anjali Bitiya ask anything against your happiness ?? she always thinks about your happiness" said Nani.

Arnav smiled sarcastically and was going when Nani said" Chote. you din't wished Anjali Bitiya "

" Nani. You know I never wished anyone on their birthdays" said Arnav.

" Waah Chote. you don't wish anyone but you will celebrate someone's birthday with colorfully with lights, make them cut the cake forcefully, feed them forcefully. Even you wish them but not others" said Anjali sarcastically.

Arnav first time observed the venom she had in her heart for Khushi. He understood what incident his Di is referring to..He looked at Khushi who is looking at him now. Both broke their eye contact quickly. Arnav went to his room and Khushi went to make a call.

Arnav came back with his laptop bag. He looked at Anjali who is still angry.

" Chote. we have arranged a party for Anjali Bitiya. Come soon" said Nani.

"OK Nani" said arnav and left for office.

It was 4'o clock. Pankhuri brought Khushi to the mall stubbornly for shopping. Ansh is also with them in the pram.

"Pankhuri. You go inside the shop. I will come now" said Khushi. Pankhuri went inside the shop.

Khushi was confused now. It is the time for the end of Pari's School. She can't go now as Pankhuri won't listen. The usual diver today is on leave. Pari gets afraid with strangers. What to do now ??

She thought of something and dialed a number.

On the other hand, Arnav is working in his laptop when his mobile rang. He lifted the call without watching.