Part 5 & 6

Part 5:

IN DM:

Aditya and Purushottam Diwaan are sitting in the hall when Pankhuri came there. She saw Nanaji in deep thoughts.

"Nanaji. What are you thinking ??"asked Pankhuri.

"About Kushi Beta" said Nanaji" I can't understand her problem. Why did she said as if no one from her family loves her and her husband doesn't cares for her."

"haan Nanu. You are right. I think we should check about it from our sources. We have to know about her husband." Said Adi.

"If by any chance, they hurted her I won't spare them. Even I want to know what Garima is doing ?? Din't she loved Kushi like her daughter. If so, then I am not going to leave that Garima too" said Purushottam angrily.

They all heard aloud gasp and turned to see a shocked Kushi before them.

"Kushi" the trio whispered her name.

"Who are you all people ?? How did you know my amma name is Garima ??"asked Kushi

"Kushi..Relax" Pankhuri is going to say something but Kushi stopped her..

"I want to know the truth. What are you hiding from me ?? Why are you talking to harm my amma ??"asked Kushi.

"There is nothing like that Beta" said Nanaji.

"Then say me how you people know about me ??"asked Kushi.

"Kushi. We can talk about this later. You take care of your health" said Adi.

"NO. I won't sit quiet until you all say me the truth." Said Kushi.

The trio looked at each other whether to say or not.

"Ok. Fine then. I will go from this house now" said Kushi and going to out when Nanaji stopped her..

Kushi stopped, turned and looked at him. He slowly came near to her.

"Beta. I will say the truth but please after hearing it, don't hate me." said Purushottam Diwaan.

Kushi looked at him confused as if why will she hate him ?? But still she needed her answers why this family is soo much concerned..

Purushottam Diwaan started" Kushi. I am your Dadaji."

Kushi looked at him surprised as well as confused, so he said" I am your father's father."

Kushi looked at him wide eyed. She never knew this that her father's relatives are alive.

"Pratap Diwaan ,Your Father is the heir of Diwaan family. We have good reputation and fame in our business.. your father is an active person and a son who every father would be dreamed off. I dreamed a lot about his future that he will take my business to new heights. As expected, he ran my business successfully. Everyone praised him for his sharpness.

Finally me and your Dadi decided to make marry him. we found my friend's daughter, Sarita who will suit him. We thought that he will never go gainst our wish. So on his Birthday, we arranged a party and in that party I announced everyone that my son is going to marry my friend's daughter. That shocked him more and he shouted on me infront of whole guests for fixing his marriage with out his consent. Then he spilled the beans that he loved a girl who is working in our company and wants to marry her. I was shocked and more than that his rejection infront of guests made me mad. I felt insulted in front of them. Then I said I will never agree for his marriage. He left from there angrily.

Then next day he came with your mother marrying her. we couldn't believe our eyes. We never thought he would take such a step. I asked what is this ?? He said he married to her and she is his wife. I can't control myself and slapped him hardly. He too got angry. We both fought on this matter and finally he cutoff all his ties with us. Later I heard that your mother's family accepted them. Your father used to work in a firm. Your Dadi's health got spoiled here. Finally after a year, we came to know you were born and were happy to be grand parents. We came to see you but Pratap din't allowed us. He still din't forgive us. Our Father – son cold war went for few more years.