Part 9 & 10

Part 9:

One fine morning, Kushi and Payal are in the kitchen preparing breakfast when they heard "Kushi!! Kushi!!" Arnav is calling from their room.

" Now what happened to this laadgovernor ?? Why is he shouting like that ??" Muttered Kushi.

"Kushi. Go and See whether Arnavji needs anything" said Payal.

"haan Jiji. I am going " said Kushi and left from there.

When Kushi entered the room, Arnav standing in the middle of the room keeping his hands in his pockets. He is facing back to her.

" Arnavji. What happened ?? Why are you shouting ??" Said Kushi coming near to him.

She stood infront of him and looked his face red with anger. She can't understand why he is angry now.

"What happened Arnavji" asked Kushi confused placing her hand on his shoulder but he jerked off her hand roughly making her startled.

"Arnavji.!!" Kushi is going to say something but Arnav pinned her to the closet angrily.

"How could you even think like that Kushi ?? I never expected this from you " said Arnav gritting his teeth.

" What are you talking Arnavji ??"asked Kushi.

"You really don't know what I am talking about ??"asked Arnav.

"What did I do Arnavji ?? "asked Kushi confused.

" What is this ??"asked Arnav showing a envelope in his hand. Kushi looked at the envelope confused. She took it from him and looked at the address. It was from hospital. But her eyes grew wider reading it. DNA Test Report of Aarav and Arnav Singh Raizada was written on it.

"Arnavji. What is this ??"asked Kushi surprised.

"That is what I am asking you Kushi ?? How dare to even go for DNA test of me and Aarav ??"asked Arnav.

Kushi looked at him shocked" Arnavji. What are you saying ?? I really don't know about this. I din't went for any DNA test"

"Oh really then how come this envelope came on your name ?? I even called that lab and asked about this. They said to me that it is you, KKGSR asked to perform DNA test sending the samples of me and Aarav"

Now it is one more shock for Kushi.

"What ?? Which Lab ?? I really don't know about any lab performing DNA test. Even I don't know more about DNA test" said Kushi.

" Oh really then let me remind you, yesterday when I returned from office into room, you were watching about a program how to go for DNA test. Isn't it ??'asked Arnav.

"Haan. Tooh......."said Kushi then paused and said" Are you suspecting me that I was watching it to go for DNA test of your's and Aarav ?? Why would I do that ??"

" I am Not suspecting but I have full confidence that it is you who went for DNA report Kushi. Do you think I am blind ?? I clearly saw your face on the day Sheetal shifted here with Aarav. Your face showed you din't even liked her staying in the house. You always stays away from Sheetal and Aarav.. I observed it. you don't like them. Because Sheetal is my ex –girfriend, you thought may be Aarav is my son.. How sick of you ??" said Arnav angrily.