Part 18

Part 18

Arnav entered into his room and threw the keys on the bed frustrated. He couldn't meet his Khushi today.

Why did she came and why she left without saying anything ?? It became million dollar question for Arnav.

He sat on the bed thinking when his phone rang with an unknown number. He cut the call frustrated. The phone again rang and he lifted it and almost shouted" Who the hell is this ?? What do you want ??"

" Oh I am sorry Mr.Raizada. Seems like I disturbed you" came a voice from the other side.

"Khushi!!" recognized Arnav her voice.

"Yes. It's me." said Khushi" Sorry for disturbing you" and was going to cut the call but Arnav said" No No Khushi. I am not busy"

" Are you sure Mr.Raizada ??"asked Khushi.

" No Khushi. I will never be busy with you dammit. Say me How are you ?? Why did you left me ?? Why din't you came back to me ?? You know how much I was worried for you and searched for you Khushi. It felt as if I lost my breathe without you and today you came to office and why did you left from there without meeting me ?? " said Arnav.

" I din't call you to discuss about the past. I called you to discuss about the future Mr.Raizada. " said Khushi curtly.

Arnav was truly amazed by her answer.

"Ok say me. What do you want to talk ?? Are you coming back to RM ??"asked Arnav.

" Not on the phone but will meet personally." said Khushi.

Arnav felt happy hearing it and said" Ok. I am coming to your home now"

" No Mr.Raizada. Will you be free tomorrow ?" said Khushi.

"Ofcourse Khushi" said Arnav.

'Fine then. Come to purple restaurant tomorrow at 10 am" said Khushi and disconnected the call without listening further.

"What the..." Arnav is frustrated as the call went disconnected but he felt at peace talking to Khushi. But what does she wants to talk with him ?? Whatever it is tomorrow he had to convince her and bring her back to home. With these thoughts he drifted into the deep slumber.

Next morning:

IN Diwaan Mansion:

Khushi is packing her bags when Pankhuri came in with Ansh.

"Khushi" called Pankhuri. Khushi looked up at Pankhuri and smiled to her. she took Ansh into her arms and kissed his forehead.

" So you are ready to leave" asked Pankhuri.

Khushi nodded her head and placed Ansh on the bed.

" Do you think the plan will succeed ??"asked Pankhuri.

"Of course Pankhuri. No doubt in that. By the end of this day, I will be in Shantivan" said Khushi.