When you meet someone for the first time, that's not the whole book. It's just the first page.

Hoseok sped up his pace, in order to reach Namjoon's room quick

Hoseok sped up his pace, in order to reach Namjoon's room quick. It wasn't that Namjoon would get mad at him for being late and that he was in a hurry. Nope, not at all. The boy was simply curious about the person Namjoon was going to introduce him to, curiosity had always gotten the better of him.

Finally, he was in front of the room. A few noises were heard from there, Hoseok could recognise the first three voices but the fourth one was a complete mystery to him. Stepping in, the boy was greeted by Namjoon, Jungkook, Jimin and a tall blonde man who almost looked as old as him. Almost.

"Hobi, where did you go off to? I was looking for you earlier, and so was Jungkookie." Jimin pouted at Hoseok, who being too much of a sap to decline being melted at the mention of his pet name, immediately smiled. Also, the cute way in which Jimin usually pronounced his pet name always warmed Hoseok's heart.

"What? Rather than that, I was the one looking for you, Jiminie. You betrayed me and left me instantly!" All of them laughed at Hoseok's statement who then blushed, embarrassed at throwing a small fit in front of a complete stranger. He had yet to even know the man's name.

"Sorry about that. Hey, Namjoon, hey Jungkookie and hello....um...?" Hoseok's gaze averted to the blonde man, which caused the others to look at him as well.

"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung."

"Okay, so, this is Kim Taehyung, guys. He's the owner of the company BigHit. When we reach Seoul, I'd like us to sign a contract with him." Coming to know about that, a simple 'oh' escaped from Hoseok who later grinned happily and so did the others. "What about the producer?" All heads turned to Jimin, who mentioned their one and only great producer.

"It's alright, he's already agreed to it."

Namjoon reassured Jimin and he smiled, his cheeks going pink from embarrassment over being too questioning, and doubting Namjoon.

All of a sudden, Jungkook's mouth formed an 'ah' and soon, a question was asked from the youngest, inquiring about their 'special' producer.

"Speaking of him, where exactly is he? Wasn't he supposed to be with you, Hoseok?" The boy titled his head a little sideways, in an appealing way which made Jimin coo. Whatever Jungkook did, whatever he had pulled off, even if it were the most ridiculous thing ever, Jimin would always fanboy over it. Forever calling Jungkook cute.

Namjoon chortled, putting a hand over his mouth to stop himself from bringing more shame to his goofy character in front of Taehyung, who was almost a perfect stranger.

"He's probably hogging on food near the food stands." Soon, the room filled with snickering and giggling of young boys. It echoed with anything but silence. They all knew what food had meant to their producer, food is life after all.