Nobody suffers from insanity, they enjoy every minute of it.

What happened after the bill had been paid was a blur. Hoseok had spaced out and was thinking all but precisely, the poor boy was lucid. The letter 'K' wondered in his mind, not being such a pleasant topic to think about. However, just as Hoseok had thought before, it could all just be a figment of his imagination, maybe he was just being fooled and this occurrence probably had nothing to do with the note thingy.

Or maybe it did. God knows better.

This time the radio wasn't playing and there was silence in the car, not an awkward one though, a peaceful one. Nobody bothered to start up a small chit chat but that didn't include Taehyung, he sure was one chirpy lad.

"You guys should tell me something about yourselves, I mean seriously. We're gonna be working together for a long time now." As the car was heading in the direction of their hotel, Taehyung didn't feel the need for them to preach about themselves, instead he told a whole lot of stuff about himself.

"Well, to start off, I love Gucci. I love doing art in my free time but yeah my art's terrible and most of the time when I finish what I'm doing, I feel like burning it and killing myself. Oh, and chicken's great too, also beef. I love meat a whole lot more than vegetables, but green vegetables are the worst. Any I can bare; except them. Oh, Kermit's also green, I love Kermit!! So. Freakin. Much. He's adorable honestly, just like the small plushies found at this shop near my hotel. Plushies are cute too, they're nice. Toys are good." Taehyung literally blabbered away like a seven year old child talking to his newly befriended uncle. In fact, he talked more than a seven year old.

And what was more intriguing about the way he talked, was how distracted he was. Without thinking about one topic for even a minute or so, he'd jump on to another. Perhaps it was a thing of benefit, nothing good comes out of lingering and dwelling on certain subjects too much.

He told more about himself and his newly made acquaintances replied with happy faces here and there, telling a few things about themselves as well.

Taehyung got to know how much Jungkook loved Overwatch, the one thing he'd make sure to remember about the latter. Jungkook also suggested a few anime that he'd watched with Hoseok and Jimin a few months ago, including Attack On Titan and Free while Taehyung suggested watching the movie 'Howl's Moving Castle.'

"Oh, I've watched that one!" Hoseok replied with enthusiasm, knowing that someone watched the same movie or show as you could make any person brim with excitement, it was human nature.

"Seriously?! We're gonna be Seoulmates!"

Jungkook and Hoseok mentally face palmed.