Maybe swearing will help.

"K-kim, who?"

Hoseok, stuttered, his voice seemingly shattered and words unable to come in his mind, on the other side there was a voice filter concealing the person's true vocals, either way, it sounded calm and there was a calm demeanour around it, the aura was almost creepy.

Hoseok had never sounded so scared before, this was going too far.

"Stop stuttering so much, boy."

Ugh.

"W-what?"

With this, his voice had cracked a little bit more and instead of having his ears blooming in blood red blushes when his touch had met Taehyung's, his eyes started to tear up, this was rather frightening than embarrassing or overwhelming, to be honest.

"The notes and small messages were just the start, you haven't actually faced the half of it. But still, just why won't you listen to me? I mean, whatever thought I'm trying to shove down your throat is for the best for both of us and everyone else as well, you know."

Silence came from Hoseok's side, he was too nervous to speak his mind right now. There were many questions that were floating within his head, but the current circumstances prevented him from asking any.

Why are you doing this?

Just what do you want from me?

Do you hate me so much?

What're you going to do next?

Are you Taehyung?

"I don't think I'm going to get a response from you, am I?"

Silence.

"Well, If you're not going to say anything, I'll just say so myself. Give up already, Hoseok. Whoever I am, I'm doing what's correct at the moment, or atleast for me."

Creeped out was an understatement for what Hoseok was feeling currently, the fact that he couldn't even trust anyone around him for now because of this bothered him the most. It literally could be anyone around him, or maybe it was Taehyung, in the end.

Who knows.

"W-who are you?"

The question came out instantly, he hadn't bothered listening to what the supposed stalker had said in a preaching way, some bogus maybe.