epilogue.

We take what we love for granted.

1 week and three days later;

Aesthetically pleasing breeze grazed against Hoseok's cheek, the main window of the room open for ventilation, as he slept peacefully in silence, his head uncomfortably placed on the bed whilst his body lay on the floor, his hand clutching Jimin's hand.

After the whole ordeal had finished, Jimin was brought to a hospitle and had stayed there for about a week or so, his hand recovering slowly, but surely. Because of the looming danger, two security guards were present at the moment, outside of the room, not even laying their guard down for a second. Every day Hoseok visited the unconscious man who was given enough sedatives to kill a horse, the gunshot wound was taking ages to heal since the hand has a ton of nerve endings and pain receptors, it's part of what makes people so dexterous, so an extreme amount of pain and possible unconsciousness was inevitable.

"I heard Sir Yoongi's headed to Daegu, to visit his brother." One of the security guards sighed dully, his hands crossed over his chest as he reminisced over the last time he got a vacation time or even a day off.

"Yeah, he's on his way to the airport. He deserves it though, the paycheck is hardly worth anything and he had to endure a great deal of part time jobs to earn this time off and the money recquired."

"Hmm, why not just take a train or like a bus?"

"It's holiday session, bruh. He told me that all of the seats he tried to get were ridiculously booked. Besides, a plane experience is amazing, it's much more relaxing than any other transport, in my opinion."

"I see."

Ending their little conversation, the two of them continued to glare into nothingness, all of a sudden the room door opened, revealing a very tired and sleepy Hoseok. The two men just stood awkwardly since the other had a completely blank look on his face.

"Oh, hello-"

"I'm headed to the police station, keep proper watch." Without spending a second there any further, Hoseok just kept on walking as the other two watched the orange haired lad go and disappear into nothingness. Ever since the event, his expressions had morphed into a sort of monotonous grey picture, a very unlively film. Chances of him smiling again were slim, less than 0.006 percent, it was like all form of happiness seemed anything but visible to him now.

After Jimin was admitted to the hospital, Hoseok apologised to the unconscious boy several times, it was like a melody as never ending as the cycle of life, he never broke down into tears though, just aplogised very silently and softly. Never for once, had he stopped feeling guilty about his ignorance to his friend's feelings, to him it seemed as if it were a stigma created by a crime, one that would never vanish.