Damaged people are dangerous. They can make hell feel like home.

 They can make hell feel like home

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

Call from unknown number.

Pick up --------- Decline.

Hoseok stopped spacing out when his ears buzzed with the ringtone of his phone, that pointed out a call from someone. The name of the caller wasn't mentioned, it was from an unknown person. Probably someone he knew whose contact number he didn't have or maybe one of his friends got a new sim? Nothing could be predicted.

Hands moved on their own, the device wouldn't stop buzzing. All these past events had left Hoseok in a knot, unable to figure his way out. There was a possibility that this call could be from the same person who had been sending the threats via messages to him; nevertheless Hoseok accepted the call, with much hesitation.

"H-hello!" Usually he'd be bubbly when answering, but right now nothing but stuttered words came from his mouth.

"......"

"Um, hey?" He sounded more questioning than welcoming, oh well not that anyone could blame him though. Normally, he wouldn't accept calls from strangers, but this time his body moved on it's own accord, not listening to what his brain was trying to say nor listening to what his instincts were indicating.

Before he could cut the call and hang up, a deep voice was heard from the other end. A very familiar deep voice, to be specific.

"Ollo, it's Tae." Hoseok sighed and put his hand on his temple, massaging it slightly. All these worries were giving him a headache, he wasn't ready to handle this. He never was. In all these years, he had gotten a lot of hate from people who despised his guts but never did he once take his career for granted, nor did he bear any grudges towards them being the kind person he is. Rather than resenting his haters, almost always, he'd question himself at the hate, wondering if there was something wrong about him. Pondering over the possible thought that maybe, he wasn't enough. That he didn't try hard enough. The pain always ached his heart.

"Oh, it's you! How are you Taehyung, also how'd you get my number?" The boy quickly sat up on his bed and greeted him chirpily despite his anxiety and the nervousness building up inside of him.

"Namjoon gave me your number because I asked him to, I had to talk to you. And never mind me, I heard about the camera incident." Immediately, his smile fell deep into a frown, the beautiful smile lines on his face disappearing real quick. That wasn't expected and who told him about it anyway? Hoseok had been trying hard to forget about the camera but it was useless and now that Taehyung brought the topic up, thinking about it was inevitable.