TFP Wheeljack X Moana

(A/N: I know, I know, but hey, it works.)

Moana's POV

I walked through the hallways of the base, looking my 3 friends. I knew they were around here somewh-

“Gotcha!!” I shouted as I saw a familiar pair of brown pigtails with pinks highlights.

“How did you find us that quick??” Miko whined as I smirked.

“I'm the daughter of the village chief. We hunt for food and there you have it.” I explained as Miko came out of her hiding spot, same as Jack and Raf.

“So what next??” I asked as I held my oar.

“I don't know.” Jack said as the 4 of us walked to the main room.

“I heard Wheeljack's coming later. It will be awesome!!” Miko cheered as I blushed slightly.

“Is the Moana of Montuni blushing??” I heard Jack taunt as I hid my deep red face.

“No.”

“Yes, you are. You're in love with Wheeljack aren't you??” He kept taunting as I grabbed my oar and hit his arm. He whined before Raf and Miko started laughing hysterically.

“What's with the laughter??” I heard the awfully familiar voice as. I turned around to see Wheeljack behind us.

“Jackie!!” Miko shouted as she hugged his foot. Same as Raf.

“Nice to see ya, kids.” He said as he smiled down at them. I stared at him for a while, still can't believe that he's actually here.

“Hey Jackie.”

“Hey princess.” I rolled my eyes because he always calls me that because I'm the daughter of the chief.

“You know you can call me Moana.” I stated as I tapped him with the butt of my oar.

“Yep. But I'm not ashamed of calling you princess, Moana.” He said as I smiled. I heard heavy footsteps behind us as I looked behind to see Bulk and Bee.

“Jackie!! Good to you see, Wreckjob!!” Bulk said as he chest bumped Jackie.

“Bee!! You're back!!” I stated as I ran to his hand and hugged his face plate. Come on, Bee's like my big brother.

*Beep Beep Beep (Hey Moana!! I missed you guys!!)* Bee chirped as I giggled. When I looked back at the others, Jackie looked like he was about to kill somebody.

‘Is he...Is he jealous??’ I thought as I smirked.

*Beep Beep Beep (Someone looks jealous.)* Bee whispered as I looked at him and nodded, knowing that we both were on the same page.