RiD Bumblebee X Strongarm's Sibling! Reader

Requested by GoodHeart1234 and Thebenjagirl6 hope you like it!!

Third Person POV

Y/n smiled as she saw Bumblebee, her sister's lieutenant and her sparkmate, talking to her best friend, Sideswipe. She then saw Bumblebee dancing and everything which caused her tp laugh so loud that even Sideswipes saw her.

"Y/n!!" She heard Sideswipe shout as she groaned and walked over to the two mechs.

"What did you get Bee to listen to that now he's dancing all over the place??" She asked him as he smirked and pulled his Cybertronian Ipod and saw he was listening to Just Lose It by Eminem.

"Wow. No you didn't. " Y/n laughed out as Sideswipe joined in until they saw Bee stop grooving.

"Um..." Bee cleared his throat and took off the headphones.

"You enjoy yourself??" Y/n laughed out as Bee scratched the back of his helm.

"I guess." He muttered as Y/n shook her helm with a smirk on her face.

"Well,  just so you know.  This stays between you, Sides, and me. Capiche??" She asked as the two mechs nodded and she smiled.

"Hey!! I heard laughing!! What in Primus is going on??" Strongarm shouted as she ran to the trio.

"Nothing, Sides was just showing us the picture we took when we all arrived here." Y/n lied as she concealed her laughter.

"Oh, yeah. I couldn't forget that day." Strongarm said as she smirked.

"Wait, is Grimlock with you??" Y/n asked as Strongarm shook her helm.

"Great,  another rampage. We got to move." Strongarm realized as she ran off,  following Sideswipe.

"You know, I never got that kiss you promised me." Bee said as Y/n smiled and she playfully rolled her eyes before she placed a servo on his chassis and passionately kissing him.

Bee kissed back immediately before it was interrupted by a roar and a scream as they pulled apart to see Sides flying through the air and landing in front of the couple.

"We'll finish this later. " Y/n cooed as she pecked the lieutenant's dermas before running off towards the battle.

"Were y'all..." Sides began as Bee rolled his eyes.

Okay should I make the next one a lemon or a fluff or a crossover??

If a crossover then it could be either...

Dc comics
Marvel
Mlp
Tmnt
Disney
Or Real world