Bayverse Optimus X Sparkling!Reader

Your POV

I cried as I watched my father, Optimus Prime, get stabbed by Lockdown.

"Y/n!! Go!! Run!!" He shouted weakly as Lockdown turned to look at me.

"Is this your sparkling, Prime??" He asked as I became traumatized. I wanted to help so badly, but I was afraid of death.

"Don't touch her!!" My father shouted as Lockdown approached me. I began to run but was pulled back by something.

I gasped as I saw the point of a sword go through me. I couldn't hear anything but my father shouting my name from a distant. I dropped to my knees before being wrapped in someone's arms.

"Y/n??" I looked to see my father staring down at me with the most beautiful baby blue eyes ever.

But in the color, I saw...

Sadness??

Optimus' POV

"Father, I...I can-"

I felt like crying so badly, but for some reason I couldn't. It pained me badly to see my daughter like this.

"Bumblebee!! Get Cade and the others out of here!!" I shouted behind me to my Scout as I held on to my daughter and ran out of the scrapyard. Leaving behind my enemy and the bloody sword that he used on my daughter.

"Father..."

"Hold on, you'll be okay." I assured as I heard her groan.

"I need to recharge. I feel tired." She said as I shook my helm.

"Stay awake. We're almost home. Stay awake, Y/n!!"

Your POV

I felt tired, dizzy, and in pain. I wanted to sleep so badly but everytime I want to, a jolt wakes me up from my father. Then as we approached the warehouse the Autobots, the humans, and I stayed safe in, my world went completely black.

Third Person POV

Optimus rushed Y/n to the berth she made and laid her down.

"Y/n??" Optimus asked his dying child but did not respond.

"No, no." He kept saying to himself as he held the sparkling's little and limp servo.

"Not you, too." He finished as he saw her optics blink a few times before completely going offline, leaving Optimus to breakdown into an anger zone.

"Lockdown will pay for what he did to my family." He stated as he felt his spark break into two just looking at his daughter.

He wants his revenge and he'll get it.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Optimus glared at Bumblebee and held his jaw that his former scout just hit with the forge of Solus Prime.

"Optimus!! Stop!! This isn't you!! You think Y/n wanted this?!" Cade shouted to Optimus as he glared down at the human.

"Never speak of my daughter again." Optimus growled as he fought Bumblebee to the death.

Now, Bumblebee was down and Optimus raised his sword to Bee's spark. Before he could kill his comrade, he heard the unfamiliar voice.

"Father!!"

His rageful, pained, and angered purple eyes looked directly behind him to see a small femme sparkling approaching him with baby blue eyes.

Ones that he has seen before.

"Y/n??"