Bayverse Optimus X Mech!Reader

For Thebenjagirl6

Third Person POV

Y/n was excited. Not only because he made new friends. But because his leader, and crush, is alive and well. He liked the Prime ever since they were on Cybertron. Maybe its because of the strict expressions or the toned body or how hot he sounds when he gets too serious.

He doesn't know. But he knew that the Prime could never fall for a mech with a goofy and playful personality.

But the one thing he did notice was Optimus looking at him from time to time. But not like in a way of saying 'what did happen' or 'are you serious'. No this was like a way of saying 'looking good babe' or 'god he's hot'.

Maybe its because of the new paintjob. Before I was a white and black Mazda MX-5 Miata, now I'm a black red Ford Mustang. Plus, a new look.

"Y/n??" He heard Optimus ask as he turned to the leader.

"May I speak with you??" He ask as Y/n nodded and followed Optimus on the other side of a canyon.

"So is-" Before Y/n could finish, Optimus was already pinned him to the wall of the canyon.

"O-Optimus?!" Y/n shrieked as he placed his servos on the Prime's spark chamber. He could see the lust in the Leader's eyes. He knew that Optimus wanted to frag him badly.

Optimus then leaned forward before saying,"Do you wish for me to pleasure you??"

What the frag is happening??

Just as Optimus went to put his dermas on Y/n's. A loud voice erupted into Y/n's audio receptors.

"WAKE UP!!"

Y/n shot wake as he saw the whole team surrounding him.

"WHAT THE HELL, GUYS!!" He shouted, very angry at the fact that they woke him up from his lustful dream of his Autobot leader.

"Sorry, Sleepin' Beauty. Time ta go." Hound said as Y/n groaned and stood up.

Just as he left with Bumblebee, he took a glance at Optimus, who was looking more at Y/n's aft, before smirking and transforming into his alt form.