TFP Optimus X Sparkling!Reader

For Thebenjagirl6
D/n=Designation Name

Third Person POV

"Optimus?? I have a fix on Bumblebee and Arcee's location. They have another Autobot with them." Ratchet told the Autobot leader as Optimus stood near the Ground Bridge.

As the bridge appeared, Bumblebee ran in with someone in his arms.

Arcee ran in as a Puff of smoke erupted from the portal.

"That was too close." Arcee told Bumblebee as she catch her breath.

"What happened??" Ratchet asked as he helped Arcee to the medbay.

"Well, Bee and I found an energon mine that the 'Cons had invaded again. And when we went to check it out, they were holding this one hostage." Arcee began as she pointed to the sparkling that looked like a robotic 10 year old.

"Why were they holding him/her hostage??" Bulkhead finally spoke as Arcee shook her head.

"I don't know. Why don't we ask him/her when she/he wakes up??" Arcee suggested as Optimus nodded.

Arcee, Bulkhead, and Bumblebee transformed and drove out of the base, heading to get their human charges from school.

"Optimus, are you certain this is the daughter/son of Primus??" Ratchet asked in shock and nervousness as he looked at his leader.

"If the Deceptions were holding him/her hostage, then there's no doubt that Megatron knew he/she was the descendant of the very god that can create life." Optimus confirmed as Ratchet breathed uneasily before looking at the sparkling laying on the medberth.

Your POV

My optics were watery, blurry, unstable. I sat to see a Prime before my optics. They went wide before I stood up. I heard my legs groan before giving up and falling down.

"Are you okay??" I heard as I looked up to see a medical officer before my eyes.

"I'm fine. My legs just gave up on me, that's all." I said as I stood up and became stable.

"I'm Ratchet. That's Optimus..."

"The last surviving Prime. Father said I would find you here." I said as I ran up to the Prime and hugged his waist.

Optimus seemed a bit taken back by it. How can I tell?? Because he tensed. Alot.

"Um..."

"D/n. Nice to meet you, sir. " I said as I saluted. He raised an eyebrow and I could have swore I saw a small smile on his face.

"Hey Optimus!!" I heard as I turned around to see three humans and three autobots behind me.

"I see our guest is awake." The blue one said as I smiled.

"D/n, this is Arcee, Jack, Raf, Bumblebee, Miko, and Bulkhead." Optimus introduced as I smiled and waved.

Third Person POV

"This is so cool!!" Miko shouted as she ran up to D/n's leg and hugged it.

"Nice to meet you, um..."

"D/n." The little mech/femme said as Miko grinned up at him/her.

"So, D/n?? Why were you on the Decepticon ship??" Arcee asked as D/n looked at the female with glowing e/c eyes.

"They wanted to rip my powers away from me and make life for themselves. But I refused so I was thrown into a cell and haven't given me any energon for about a couple years." D/n said as he/she looked down at his/her feet in sadness.

He/She was hurt but he/she knew that he/she will be safe with the Autobots.

:*We have your back, no matter what happens, D/n.*: Bee beeped as D/n smiled and looked back at Optimus.

*Timeskip*

Your POV

"Optimus??" I asked as I knocked on Optimus' berthroom door.

After about a minute, Optimus appeared in the doorway.

"Is everything okay, little one??" He asked as I rubbed my optics.

"Had a nightmare about the evil Decepticons." I said as he looked down at me.

"Come on." He said as I walked with him inside.

"Optimus??" I stopped him as he looked down at me with a worried look.

"Thank you for having your team save me. Primus would be proud." I said with a small smile as Optimus gave me a small grin. I then shared a hug with the Prime before I curled up next to his arm and fell asleep.