Chapter One

~Alexander's Pov~

I woke up, feeling horrible, with my alarm blaring next to me.

My name is Alexander Meave. I am the future Alpha of the Star Eclipse Pack. My mother, Hydra, was the Luna of The Star Pack and my father, Chester, was the Alpha of the Eclipse Pack. Therefore, I will be the first Alpha of the joined pack, Star Eclipse. To say I'm treated like a prince would be an extreme understatement.

Sluggishly getting out of bed, I reached in my closet for some clothes. You know what? Fuck this. I walked out of my room in my pink fluffy pajama pants (real men wear pink) and a Twenty One Pilots shirt. My chestnut brown hair was a mess but it still looked decent.

I smelled food and instantly started walking to the kitchen. From the smell, I could tell it was eggs, bacon, and pancakes. Mmmm...

Once in the kitchen, I saw my mom sitting at the table, on her computer while eating and my dad cooking.

I yawned and sat down, "So how's everyone been doing?"

My dad gave me a plate with eggs, bacon, and pancakes with syrup poured on everything, just the way I like it. I looked up at him and smiled, "Thanks," I told him as he ruffled my hair, messing it up more, "No problem," he said, kissing my forehead and walking away.

Once I was done eating, I put the plate in the sink to wash them but my dad shood me away, saying he would.

Okay, so, my dad cooks and cleans and takes care of me. My mom, she only takes care of the money and pack stuff. Plus, from what I've heard, both of them have different versions of families. My mom's former pack believes that if you have a child with someone who isn't your mate, the child isn't yours. My dad's former pack believes that everyone is family, even if the child isn't you and your mates.

To my mom, I'm just a product that is living proof that the packs will be joined.

To my dad, I'm his son and I'm the future Alpha.

They are complete opposites.

Run, My wolf said to me. Deciding it be best to listen to him, I walked outside.

"Wait," my mom said, shutting her computer and getting up. "Come here,"

I walked up to her, my wolf almost growled but then remembered that we're not the Alpha yet and she's the Luna. "Yes?" I asked.

"According to other packs, they're future Alphas and Lunas, have all attended public school, saying it helps make them more social. Since you have been homeschooled your entire life, your social skills are lacking. I already had Phoenix register you. You just have to attend," she started to walk away. Phoenix was the beta of her pack.

"Wait, I'm going to a public school!? Like, with the lockers and other people!?" I asked, my eyes widening.

She turned around, glaring at me, "Yes, now hurry up. Phoenix is waiting in a car outside," she continued to walk away.

I ran upstairs and quickly changed into a black t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

I ran back downstairs and saw Phoenix leaning against his beloved black Porsche, wearing a leather jacket and sunglasses.

Phoenix was in his late 20's but he pretty good looking. In his teenage years, he tried to bleach his hair but messed it up causing his hair to become different shades of yellow, looking like fire, giving him his nickname.

Without questioning him and his car, I hopped into the back.

{}

Okay, I might be a little shy around strangers.

It ended up taking us allot longer. Since I live with two Alpha's and I'm their kid, I live in the Alphas Quarters, which is in the middle of the woods. And Phoenix went shopping for his mate.

Phoenix's mate is a male.

Him and only about 3 others, in the pack of 75, are the only ones that like the same gender they are.

We came to the school whenever it was beginning to end.

“Why don't I just start school tomorrow?” I asked Phoenix, I'm more of the silent type so this was the first time talking to him.

“Because,” he replied. He was also the silent type.

Sighing, I looked at the school.

Priceton High. My own personal hell.

{}

After getting signed into the office, one of the office people walked me to my last class. Mathematics. I suck at math.

Keeping my head low, the office lady introduced me, “Mr. Price, you have a new student. His name is Alexander Meave and-”

“Just Alex is fine,” I interrupted. Only pack members call me by my name. Plus, I'm starting a new life. New life means new name.

I smelled something. Wine. It was heavy yet subtle. My wolf stirred in me, freaking me out. He usually doesn't do anything, all he does is order me around.

“Well, Mr. Meave,” I said Alex. “Welcome to Priceton High,” she stated before walking away.

“Okay, Alexander, sit wherever you like,” I heard the teacher say to me.

I said Alex!

I looked up and saw everyone staring at me. I chose to sit next to teacher, thinking it was smart.

I saw the teacher, Mr. Price, out on some glasses.

He turned around and I made eye contact.

Mate!

My wolf shrieked, I've never heard him yell like that. My eyes widened.

He... He's my mate...

I waited for him to fall in front of me, to leap on me, to do something! But all he did was roll his eyes...

B-but... A human is supposed to fall for their mate easily...