Chapter Seven

*Leviathan's Pov*

We arrived at Alexander's house just now. We were both surprised to find out that his parents weren't here. They did leave a note though, well, his father did. It was on the kitchen counter.

We will be gone for a bit. We should be back by tomorrow, don't worry. Phoenix will check on you in the morning. Love you- Dad

“Well, isn't that just awesome?” I asked, jokingly. Alexander threw away the note in a nearby trashcan. I'm not gonna lie, it looked like Alexander's parents were rich. This house is two stories!

“Looks like we have the house to ourselves then,” Alexander said, walking away. I followed.

Yawning, I stretched my arms, “I'm tired,”

Alexander laughed and gestured me to follow him. I did and he led me to a room.

Now, normally, I would've been all sassy and said, “You have a big house, I want my own room. The fuck is wrong you?” but I'm lazy.

Without even waiting for Alexander, I walked over and examined his room. The bed was on the right, the headboard on the wall. A walk-in closet was on the left wall. A balcony on the middle of the wall opposite of the door.

I jumped on the bed, throwing my bags wherever. I snuggled into the sheets and buried my face in the pillows.

I sighed, I'm going to sleep.

“You have to change, you know? You can't sleep in normal clothing,” I heard Alexander say to me.

Without moving, I said, “Too sleepy... I'll do it later,”

He sighed, “It's not that har-”

“Then do it for me,” I stated, turning around so my back was laying on the bed, sprawling myself across his bed.

His face got red, “B-but I can't! T-that's-”

“You're the one who wants them off. It's either you do it, or it's not getting done,”

I was already beginning to fall asleep when I felt something on my... Lower area.

I meant my dick in case you didn't know.

I opened one eye and saw Alexander messing with my jean zipper, blushing crazily.

I smirked, “You look like you're enjoying yourself,” I said, putting my arms behind my head and sitting against the headboard.

“Shush!”

I giggled softly.

I'm not gonna lie... I'm really turned on... But can you blame me!? I have a hot guy trying to unzip my pants and failing miserably! Plus, ask anybody and they'll even say I can have sex anytime for a long time!

That's when I remembered... He's not even 18...

“Here, I got it,” I said and unzipped them with ease. Groaning, I stood up and took off my pants and shirt.

Alexander went to grab me some clothes, but I found a black sweatshirt on the floor and put that on instead.

I laid back down, but when I heard Alexander not moving I slowly peeled my eyes open.

He stood, looking deep in thought.

I sighed and made room for him, “C'mon,” I patted the spot next to me. His bed was huge, there is plenty of room for him.

His eyes widened at me for a second before going into his walk-in closet. He came out with flannel, fluffy, pajama pants and a t-shirt with “Crybabies” on it.