Before the Move

"Skyler Hill! Get out of bed right now!" There mom goes again. Yelling and screaming.

Oh I never introduced myself. I am 17 year old Skyler Hill. I live with my mom in New York City. My dad died when I was 4 so I don't remember him, but my mom tells me stories of how much he loved me.

After having a piece of toast, I walked to my best friend, Claire's house. I have been best friends with Claire since PreK. We were always the three musketeers! Well, along with Chase, but then when high school started, he got taller and, well hotter.

"Hey! Finally someone came to get me!" She yelled from you door step. "Well can't be alone and school," responded. Ever since Chase started hanging out with the 'populars' he would always stand up for us but would never talk to us.

LUNCH

Finally a brake from all the rotten teachers!! "Miss Skyler Hill to the main office! Miss Hill to the main office! Thank you," the loud speaker said. Ahhh why do they want me! As I walked to the office, I noticed people giving me weird looks, yet they where sympathetic. Is there something I don't know?

As I walked into the office, I got ride of all of those thoughts. "Yes," I said as lightly as possible. She gestured toward the principals office. As I walked in I saw the back head of a lady and my principal on the other side of the desk.

"Hello Skyler. Please have a seat," he said. "Now shall we get on," I looked over at the women I was sitting next to and she looked familiar. "Skyler, after you left for school today, your mother and father got in a car accident and died. I am sorry. you have two more days here in New York, then You will be moving to California with Mrs. Horan here."

My parents are dead and I have to live with a stranger. I have two more days with my best friend.