Second Round of Death Glares + AN

As we all started walking in, I noticed they wear leading me toward the main offices, which were right when you walked in.

"Hi.y name is Skyler Hill and I am new here. Could I please have my schedule?" I asked as politely as I could sound. Out of that I got a chuckle out of Harry and Zayn, I ended up shooting them both glares.

"Ah, Miss Hill. Here is your class schedule and for your student i.d, if you could just stand in front of this camera so I could take your picture," she said with her southern accent noticeable.

I just stood in front of where he said and smiled and got my student i.d just a few minutes later.

I was surprised when I turned around and all 5 boys still there.

"So let's see your schedule!" Louis said excitedly.

He practically ripped the schedule out of my hands before I could respond and all of the boys we looking at it very carefully.

"Great! You have a class with one of us every period," Liam said.

Wait I haven't even looked at my schedule yet? I then ripped it out of all of their hand just like Louis did to me.

Chemistry- 219

AP Math -188

AP American History -152

Lunch

Physical Education - Main Gym

AP Literature - 224

French - 293

Free Period

Being a senior this year I try to take as many AP classes as possible, but I only have 3.

Walking down the halls to my first class, which I had with Niall, I got all the same stares I got outside.

Finally we reached the class room. I ended up siting next to Niall (thank god).

The teacher then walked in no less than 5 minutes later.

A new family. A new wardrobe. A new life. Now a new school.

Hey guys! I was just wondering for feed back on my story because I don't really know if it is that good. so comment what you think here ------------------------------------------>