Starting Fresh

*•*Sky's POV*•*

"Thank you," I said to all the boys once they were done putting my stuff upstairs.

Let's just say this room, was incredible! It is a light teal, but not to bright, then one wall have splatter paint all over it in black. Thee was a desk, a night stand, and a dresses that were all black. But then, I noticed this high book shelf that went all the way to the ceiling and was about 4 feet wide. I was filled with books from Harry Potter to Hunger Games; with authors like John Greene and Nicholas Sparks! I was amazed. Them don't even get me started on the bed! It was HUGE! It had to a double king, with teal bedding and throw pillows placed perfectly in all the right spots.

When I then started to look around on the other side and there was lounge seating, but then I saw double French doors. I realized I had a balcony over looking the whole backyard. There was every thing. From volleyball to baseball.

I noticed 5 figures running around on the soccer field. Niall and his friends. I noticed one, Louis I think his name was, that was clearly the best. I have to say having 5 hot guys in your backyard isn't all that bad.

I noticed that they all have tattoos accept Niall. They all had many tattoos. They weren't all my favorite, but I can't complain.

I still couldn't take myself off I that one boy though.

The blonde haired, blue eyed, tattoo less, Niall Horan. living with him won't be that bad, for now.

A/N:

Hi! I know I haven't updated in a long time but, here you go. just to let you know the boys aren't famous in this and Skyler looks like Mila Kunis.

ILYSM

-Sarah❤️